ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think will be a draft steal?

JwUKFan11

Senior
Nov 11, 2011
Can also do someone rated highly that you think will be a bust.
My steal is Dwayne Bacon, I watched him play in high School and college and always thought he had every tool to make it in the NBA. Draft Express has him going 54th.

All the UK guys will be steals in this draft.

blue-tint-sunglasses-8.jpg

Any Damien Lillards in this draft class? Can't remember being as surprised by an unknown player as he.

Giles IF he can stay healthy and recover to ~90% of what he was before his injuries. Obviously a humongous if.
That's a long road. He looked like he could barely move at times last year. His vertical looked painful, although he put up a respectable 32.5" max-vert. I hope he recovers, and sometimes they say it takes 2 full years after an ACL to be 100%.

Bam has been mentioned a couple times already, but he would be my choice. I just can't understand why he isn't being looked at in the late-lottery range. I think he will be a contributor right away, and potentially much much more in just a few years.

That's a long road. He looked like he could barely move at times last year. His vertical looked painful, although he put up a respectable 32.5" max-vert. I hope he recovers, and sometimes they say it takes 2 full years after an ACL to be 100%.

Bam has been mentioned a couple times already, but he would be my choice. I just can't understand why he isn't being looked at in the late-lottery range. I think he will be a contributor right away, and potentially much much more in just a few years.
Jumper isn't good. Doesn't have the handles. Not that tall. Buuuuttttt he can get all those things and very good. Briscoe on the other hand, the knicks or nets can have him

Jumper isn't good. Doesn't have the handles. Not that tall. Buuuuttttt he can get all those things and very good. Briscoe on the other hand, the knicks or nets can have him
I think he has a much better offensive game than he was able to show. Our team was dominated by Monk and Fox, which it should have been, but that kept other players from getting into a rhythm. I think Bam will look like a completely different player in the league.

Jonathan Isaac ends up being the best pick after Fultz in this draft but will go below Josh Jackson and Jayson Tatum.

Monk will be a bust in the NBA due to his small size for the SG position and lack of playmaking ability. His ceiling is Lou Williams.

Ntilikina from France will end up being better than Ball, Fox and Dennis Smith Jr.

Jonathan Isaac ends up being the best pick after Fultz in this draft but will go below Josh Jackson and Jayson Tatum.

Monk will be a bust in the NBA due to his small size for the SG position and lack of playmaking ability. His ceiling is Lou Williams.

Ntilikina from France will end up being better than Ball, Fox and Dennis Smith Jr.
Don't come on our message board and tell us one of our beloved players is going to be a bust.

That's just a stupid thing to do.

Don't come on our message board and tell us one of our beloved players is going to be a bust.

That's just a stupid thing to do.
I'm just calling it like I see it. I think Fox is a stud and should go top 5 along with Fultz, Isaac, Ntilikina and Josh Jackson.

Monk is undersized for his position and didn't really have an impressive assist, rebound, block or steal rate in college.

I think JR Smith or Lou Williams is a good prototype for Monk's career. Don't you think?

I'll go with SEC POTY Sindarius Thornwell. He will be a highly valued pick in the 2nd round. Never gonna be an all star but I expect him to have a long career and really be able to help his team out right away as a glue guy that can do a bit of everything.

Seems like the type of player the Spurs pick up late and turn into a productive bench guy.

As far as bust, Dennis Smith Jr. Have a feeling he's gonna be disappointing as a top 10 pick.

[QUOtheyyE="KeepingItReal74, post: 5950744, member: 12640"]Danny Ainge and Dennis Johnson should agree.[/QUOTE]

It would be amzing to see fox run the celtics for the next ten years. Hes gonna be wall 2.0 and Monk will make a lot of teams unhappy If they pass om him. In todays game his range and shot making is invaluable. I dont recall meeks or murray or lamb even making some of the shots he creates. Even games he was off if we were down he seemed to never miss a big shot.

I'm just calling it like I see it. I think Fox is a stud and should go top 5 along with Fultz, Isaac, Ntilikina and Josh Jackson.

Monk is undersized for his position and didn't really have an impressive assist, rebound, block or steal rate in college.

I think JR Smith or Lou Williams is a good prototype for Monk's career. Don't you think?

I am a GM and I can get a guy with the talent and shot making if JR Smith, less headache, hard worker and plays 13+ years, multiple all stars and a ship. What a bust.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT