ADVERTISEMENT

Where would you rather coach? Michigan or Louisville.

89ou37.jpg

Reactions: Farsight
No offense to Michigan, but no way I want to live up there. Already did the Maine and Nebraska winters. Plus you would be playing second fiddle to football. The further south the better. The Big 10 is a safer conference to be in now though. No telling what will end up happening with the ACC with conference expansions.

UL. Coaching is easy if your goal is to lose. Could you imagine how easy recruiting would be if you never wanted to win? I would actively recruit woman who identified as men to play for UL. I would go full woke. I would recruit crippled kids that identify as Michael Jordan. My post game press conferences would be fun. “Yes, I know the scoreboard said it was 210-0., but we are winners. The scoreboard is just a societal construct that means nothing. We won this game because we identify as winners “.
The national media would have no idea how to react. The UL fan base would lose their minds, and I could publicly shame them for their racist and transphobic views.
I could bury UL for good, and get paid for doing it. Hell yes, I want to be UL’s coach.

No offense to Michigan, but no way I want to live up there. Already did the Maine and Nebraska winters. Plus you would be playing second fiddle to football. The further south the better. The Big 10 is a safer conference to be in now though. No telling what will end up happening with the ACC with conference expansions.
I thought Louisville was a football sch..... never mind.

Michigan is going to be in a major conference forever and they've got the money to hang with anyone.

Louisville might end up a midmajor after further realignment.
Back where they started…where they belong…Metro Conference commuter glorified community college

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Wouldn't be surprised to see RP at Michigan next year. He almost went there over UofL 20 years ago.

For me personally, Michigan - legal weed.

As another person said, UL is a better basketball job. Michigan is a better institution on MUCH better financial footing.

Meh, Ann Arbor winters aren't bad really, it's basically northern Ohio. I live 9 hours northwest of Ann Arbor.

Michigan. Lot of recent success and boatloads of football cash in perpetuity.

Say what you want, but little brother has 3 championships vs 4 for us in my lifetime. I like them somewhat relevant to push us harder. Kinda like Duke North Carolina is good for their state.

True, but Ann Arbor is beautiful.

I’d never live in Michigan. Kentucky is as far north as I’ll ever know lol. I hate Louisville the school but location is much better.

• Haha
Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT