ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the UK Hoops fans? How do you feel about the Kenny Brooks hire.

Sounds like a great hire but let's give him time and see what he does. Anyone is better than what we had.

I hear he can teach really good two footed lay ups and set shots from the perimeter. He may be the guy.

Good NIT record. Losing NCAA tournament record. One final four. I don’t know what VT was before he got there. He has a ton of HC coaching experience. Seems like a hot coach, given his record the past 2 years. 72% winning. Looks like a great get. Just need to win those NCAA games more often.

put it in a vacuum and it’s a good hire that ppl are excited about if you care about sports outside the big 3.

But we have bigger issues currently so it isn’t going to generate much buzz on the grand scheme.

If he wants to win me over, announce he wants his own Midnight Madness Event and stay the **** away from the Men's Event. The "merger" has watered down what used to be a great event and made it feel as stale as the program overall. This is long term planning too-realize Cal is a problem/ready to move on, just saying.

We're all equal, so for equality's sake, go earn your own following.

Had a top 10 recruiting class. Wonder if he can bring some of them? Has some tall players. One
6 7, 6 4 and 6 3.

Great hire. Hard to imagine doing better, dude has a great track record as a coach and as a recruiter.

It said that he made VA Tech much better in just four or five years? Before that wasn't he at James Madison maybe? If that is where he was at before VA Tech it said that he was very successful, went to the tournament I believe it said 11 out of 14 seasons? The AD at VA Tech said he had good report with the players. Said to be a good recruiter, actually sounds like we could have a big jump in talent level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT