ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all our resident IU trolls this morning?

clappy_nope_zps0sqonhfc.jpeg

I know many of our fans were emotional after the loss last week, but Indiana is just another example of why Cal's way works better more often. Indiana has had three teams compete for Sweet Sixteens since Cal has been in Lexington. UNC has had no Final Fours in that span and Kansas has only had one. Meanwhile, UK has competed for four national titles and really had a solid chance at winning it all in 5 of 7 years. That is about to extend to 6 in 8 years.

They know they got nothing legit to brag about...

We had two point guards and one had an off night and even then, if it weren't for a couple push off calls that knocked Jamal off his game it might have been a different story...they didn't beat a typical Cal squad that was firing on all pistons and legit contender for a title...and then they came across a complete squad and get they were put back in their place...

There's new phone book covers and pop corn boxes to work on. Kindergarten kids are already crafting another "resurrection" crayon classic. :popcorn:

Reactions: brianpoe
I'm guessing they're at the jewelry store being fitted for their Sweet 16 rings. They've almost got enough from the Crean era alone to fill a whole hand!!!

there weren't many to begin with. they knew they really couldn't say anything as the sad reality of discrepancy between programs remains glaring.

Who was the douche that kept posting pics of Thomas Bryant dunking it in random threads? Someone please link his name and direct him to this post. Hey douchebag, you beat us, yeah so what...I'm over it. Because at the end of this season, UK will still be the greatest basketball program of all time and your team still hasn't won a title since 1987. :joy::100points:[thumb2]:eek::oops:[laughing]:fire:

Who was the douche that kept posting pics of Thomas Bryant dunking it in random threads? Someone please link his name and direct him to this post. Hey douchebag, you beat us, yeah so what...I'm over it. Because at the end of this season, UK will still be the greatest basketball program of all time and your team still hasn't won a title since 1987. :joy::100points:[thumb2]:eek::oops:[laughing]:fire:
I'm here. And not blaming the refs or getting fitted for a sweet sixteen ring. IU got it handed to them last night by a far better team. I was surprised at how well UNC shot but not by the score. Frankly I thought Brice Johnson had an off game and it didn't matter.

That paragraph above is called understanding reality. IU is not as good as UNC but they were pretty equal to UK. That is reality.

As for the refs. Three observations.

First, the zebras could have put on IU uniforms but if they couldn't guard Marcus Paige then IU would have lost playing 8 on 5.

Secondly, the refs were pretty fair. As I think they always are. They miss some but it evens out. To be honest I hate the delays of replay and I miss the randomness a blown call adds to the game.

And that brings me to my third point. I heard no IU fans around me last night or today blame the refs. That is in stark opposition to the threads on this board that still think that Vegas and the NCAA instructed last year's refs to cheat for Wisconsin. Enough said

Bottom line. We in Hoosierland can admit when the other team is better. Can BBN ever do the same?

I'm here. And not blaming the refs or getting fitted for a sweet sixteen ring. IU got it handed to them last night by a far better team. I was surprised at how well UNC shot but not by the score. Frankly I thought Brice Johnson had an off game and it didn't matter.

That paragraph above is called understanding reality. IU is not as good as UNC but they were pretty equal to UK. That is reality.

First, the zebras could have put on IU uniforms but if they couldn't guard Marcus Paige then IU would have lost playing 8 on 5.

Secondly, the refs were pretty fair. As I think they always are. They miss some but it evens out. To be honest I hate the delays of replay and I miss the randomness a blown call adds to the game.

And that brings me to my third point. I heard no IU fans around me last night or today blame the refs. That is in stark opposition to the threads on this board that still think that Vegas and the NCAA instructed last year's refs to cheat for Wisconsin. Enough said

Bottom line. We in Hoosierland can admit when the other team is better. Can BBN ever do the same?
ripiu_zpsb8705a5b.jpg

Clappy_zps12ee5a97.gif

Reactions: hotelblue

So that's the competition now? See who the better loser is? First it was that you guys cared more for academics than us. Now it's you all admit defeat better. Maybe if you cared about winning basketball the most then you would have a championship since 1987. So....hahahahahaha 1987. We still the greatest all time and you still IUsed to be. :cool2:[thumb2][banana][cheers]:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley::sunglasses:

The IU trolls are busy having their sweet 16 rings made. What a bunch of losers, I bet they would give anything to be fans of a Blueblood program.

Digging up bones, digging up bones. Thinking bout things, better off left alone.
Resurrecting memories of days that are dead and gone.
Tonight their sitting at home; digging up bones. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWyldKat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT