ADVERTISEMENT

Whelp, there it is.....the dumbest thing I'll read today.

No love for Keldon Johnson ? Dude averaged 13 and 6. 50% 2Fg and 38% 3FG.

Bledsoe ?
Brandon Knight ? 17.3 / 4 / 4.2 38% 3FG
Rob Dillingham ?

Hell Nick Richards last 2 years was very solid. Damn we had some talent.

Wall
Fox
Murray
Cousins
AD

Ulis
Maxey
Monk
Randle
KAT

Knight, PP, T-Jones, Bam, Bledsoe, Nerlens, PJ, Richards, Lamb, MGK, IQ, Oscar. Goodness, that is 23 I listed and still some very good players left out. Reeves could slide in near the top 20, you can make a case for others and have a really good argument. That first and second team could have others fill in either team.

I have an opinion. But I'm too annoyed to share it. Took me 10 minutes to decipher who "Tone" is. ( I didn't watch the video, I don't want to wake the wife) If you're too lazy to type Antonio, then type Reeves. Tone is not a name...it's a sound.
yr009jF.gif

I have no idea what a bodega is.. a side chick?

In no particular order:

AD
Wall
Fox
Maxey
Cousins
KAT
Murray
Ulis
MKG
Oscar
Quickley
Randle
Herro
Bledsoe
Knight

There’s 15. Might have forgotten an obvious one???

No reason Reeves isn’t right after these guys or maybe even ahead of a few of them.

So yes, top 20.
1 title in 15 years says everything

Terrence Jones is one of Cal's most underrated players in my opinion. He averaged 14 PPG over his 2 years and was a key part of that 2012 title. Most people talk about AD and MKG but TJ was just as important.
Agree 100%. Prior to NIL, Jones was the only Calipari player to receive all SEC honors and return the following year. 27 guys received that honor and only 1 returned....he was a really good player at UK.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT