ADVERTISEMENT

Wheeler and Ugo the secret weapons

uk78

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Cal is going to shock the world. Wheeler will be back at P.G. and play like the preseason first team he was expected to be. Cal will have Reeves and Wallace in a 3 guard line up to combat Providence's 3 guard line-up with Toppin and Oscar. He is going to push the pace and run all our opponents into the ground with 40 minutes of hell defense because he will now use the bench. Fredrick is healed and is hitting 3's like the top shooter he was thought to be when he subs for Reeves or Wallace. Cal will switch up defenses including zones with Ugo blocking every interior shot that even Edey or similar big men we face puts up. Our other bench players will all demonstrate their talent and knowing their roles. Livingston will sub for Toppin at the 4 and will be a low post monster like he is physically built to be. No team will be able to sustain the stamina of our deep bench, intense defense, and physical team skills. Cal will adjust any needs and strategy during the game as his Hall of Fame status and many years of experience knows what to do. No one will be able to match us. I see it all so clearly now. The regular season and the SEC tourney was planned to throw everyone off. Brilliant!

Cal said tonight that one player did not scrimmage today. He also said that next season Ugo will be one of the very best if not the best big man in the country.

Cal is going to shock the world. Wheeler will be back at P.G. and play like the preseason first team he was expected to be. Cal will have Reeves and Wallace in a 3 guard line up to combat Providence's 3 guard line-up with Toppin and Oscar. He is going to push the pace and run all our opponents into the ground with 40 minutes of hell defense because he will now use the bench. Fredrick is healed and is hitting 3's like the top shooter he was thought to be when he subs for Reeves or Wallace. Cal will switch up defenses including zones with Ugo blocking every interior shot that even Edey or similar big men we face puts up. Our other bench players will all demonstrate their talent and knowing their roles. Livingston will sub for Toppin at the 4 and will be a low post monster like he is physically built to be. No team will be able to sustain the stamina of our deep bench, intense defense, and physical team skills. Cal will adjust any needs and strategy during the game as his Hall of Fame status and many years of experience knows what to do. No one will be able to match us. I see it all so clearly now. The regular season and the SEC tourney was planned to throw everyone off. Brilliant!
Just betted my wife’s inheritance on this thanks to your post. Her folks are loaded. I’m in.

• Haha
Reactions: UKNothinButNet
It's time to put down the Canadian Mist or whatever and head to bed, Chief!

Reactions: KFuqua
Wheeler quit but Cal takes care of his players so he's going to make up BS to not hurt the kid's public image before transferring to another school and/or kill his existing NIL deal from Morgan and Morgan.

I can’t believe Cal said Sunday that he needs to find ways to play Damion Collins more. Literally after the season lol. And then in the next breath talked about how Ugo was gonna be one of the best big men in the country next season. Nothing he does or says even makes sense anymore.

I can’t believe Cal said about how Ugo was gonna be one of the best big men in the country next season. Nothing he does or says even makes sense anymore.
If it proves true that Ugo is gonna be that great how come he can't even get a minute now? And, if somehow it proves true, then is the Tyler Ulis situation once again where if we played him against Wisconsin the outcome would have been much different (not just my opinion but the experts as well). Then f'n put Ugo out there to control the paint.

If it proves true that Ugo is gonna be that great how come he can't even get a minute now? And, if somehow it proves true, then is the Tyler Ulis situation once again where if we played him against Wisconsin the outcome would have been much different (not just my opinion but the experts as well). Then f'n put Ugo out there to control the paint.
When Cal said that he said that we all saw how good he was when he was playing. Wish he had played a lot all year. Some of those drives to the basket on us could have been blocked and Ugo would have the experience to be ready to go game one next season.

I can’t believe Cal said Sunday that he needs to find ways to play Damion Collins more. Literally after the season lol. And then in the next breath talked about how Ugo was gonna be one of the best big men in the country next season. Nothing he does or says even makes sense anymore.
It’s his classic proactive approach to his snake oil salesmanship

Reactions: westerncat
Thanks for the laughs Ellen, stick to making the “Special Cookies “ for the players

Wheeler is a secret weapon for the other team. The second he checks in the game they can just assume they’ll be gifted 5-6 extra possessions from his turnovers.

Has to try and keep Ugo here somehow.
You’d think the better approach would have been to give him Collins minutes since Damion looks like a newborn giraffe trying to play basketball most of the time lol. But hey, what do we know right? We don’t make 9 million per year to lose double digit games consistently 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT