ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever happened to Gimel Martinez ?

I lost a little respect for Gimel back in the day. I was a student at UK at the same time he was there with Mashburn and the rest. I was in Tolly Ho, pretty late at night, it was packed. I was carrying my tray with a burger on it, but the direction i was going got clogged up with people so I turned around, Gimel was directly behind me and Mash was behind him. in the process of turning around Gimel who was drunk off his ass and waving his arms around, knocked my burger off onto the table next to me, the burger actually survived the fall in tact, but Gimel had to be a Dickhead and pick it up and put it back on my plate then proceed to press his thumb hard down into the middle of it, then drunkenly mumbled something dickheadish. Mashburn just looked at me and shook his head and apologized for his drunk teammate. So in the end I lost respect for Gimel but gained respect for Jamal.

Thanks for sharing...hilarious story.

Easily my least liked player in following UK basketball 35 years.

He could not be less aware of his skill set than if he were performing brain surgery with a chain saw.

The misguided three he took against Michigan in the Final 4 was one of the worst shot attempts in UK basketball history.
You misspelled Shaedon Sharpe.

Still missing that three against Marquette is my guess. Saw him and Andre Riddick at Hardees late that night

That’s hilarious. Look man, Gimel could put it away, I’m sure he would apologize now if he could. He is actually a super nice guy. Like, super nice, humble, hard working dude. Let’s forgive. Want me to talk to him about this for you?
If they built the wall sooner, this discussion wouldn’t be happening.

Gimel Martinez - Sales And Marketing Representative - W.H. Humphrey, Inc | LinkedIn

He looks the same

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT