ADVERTISEMENT

What is your biggest pet peeve?

1. Failure to use turn signals. It’s peak lazy and inconsiderate.

2. People who don’t control their children in public places such as restaurants and grocery stores.

3. Concertgoers who want to sing along poorly to every song and while holding their phones above their heads the entire gig.

The Southwest “preboard” process is up there. It has become an epidemic the last couple of years.

Watching perfectly able body folks get wheeled down to only watch them upon landing hustling/speed walking off the plane.
As far as plane travel it is the people that stand up immediately and try to bypass people sitting ahead of them on the plane. Also, I'm 87, and I bought the first to board on the Allegiant flight from Louisville to Punta Gorda, FL. After all of the people younger than me that pre-boarded, I was in the middle of the plane. Complete BS.

As far as plane travel it is the people that stand up immediately and try to bypass people sitting ahead of them on the plane. Also, I'm 87, and I bought the first to board on the Allegiant flight from Louisville to Punta Gorda, FL. After all of the people younger than me that pre-boarded, I was in the middle of the plane. Complete BS.
I like you. Stay up, buddy!

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I've got more. People that say "I think .......and it's not even close."
People that say "This" to a post.
People that say "if you think that, then ........."
People that put on their turn signal to claim a parking spot in a crowded lot, like that make is theirs.
People that spell etc. wrong. Everyone does this and it drives me crazy.
"I could care less"

I'm sure I will think of more. You've got me all worked up, I need to lay down for a bit.

I've got more. People that say "I think .......and it's not even close."
People that say "This" to a post.
People that say "if you think that, then ........."
People that put on their turn signal to claim a parking spot in a crowded lot, like that make is theirs.
People that spell etc. wrong. Everyone does this and it drives me crazy.
"I could care less"

I'm sure I will think of more. You've got me all worked up, I need to lay down for a bit.
This.

People that wear dangly bracelets. I’m listening to a podcast and one of the hosts is wearing them and I can hear them jingling the entire time. Same I had a boss at work that always wore them and I could never concentrate because when she was speaking all I could hear were those damned bracelets

The Southwest “preboard” process is up there. It has become an epidemic the last couple of years.

Watching perfectly able body folks get wheeled down to only watch them upon landing hustling/speed walking off the plane.
I have no problem w/ the SWA boarding process. There is no less waiting in line than with any other airline, their's is just more organized. Also "why TF" do other airlines board front to back instead of back to front. They are just creating more delays because almost everyone has to wait for the person in front of them to store their bag and get in their seat.

Yep. My RAM has a UK tag bracket, UK hitch cover, and nothing else.

I'll add to the stickers comment with my pp of people flying flags from their trucks, whether it's your favorite country, favorite team, favorite politician, or favorite cause, the damn things should be banned.

There's a guy in Pulaski County who has a truck covered up in Joker stuff -- stickers, decals that say "Why so serious?" and whatnot. Whenever I'm in Somerset I always hope to see it so that I can get a pic, but no luck yet.

And then there's this guy:

Cumberland Times-News: 81-year-old Kentucky man glues toys to car for attention -- and to woo women

“I’m hoping to attract me a vegetarian woman,” he grins. “With the price of beef today, that’s all I can afford.”

56ee322d727e3.image.jpg

FOX 56: Somerset man's love of hood ornaments leads to a cover-up

Artsy-Auto.jpg

Beautiful women who forget they are to be seen—and not heard.

That silly bastid that spent 5 grand on Mrs Kennedy’s bed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bots that answer customer service calls or live chats that takes you forever to break through and get to an actual person that can help you. It's like some companies do all they can to avoid talking to their customers.
Apple can 💯 go f*** itself for that nonsense.

If congress wants unilateral support, just pass a bill outlawing any business over a certain size from not providing 24/7 life phone answering. (Which I pay for on my own teeny business, btw. Not that expensive.)

I don't want login to a portal, download a effing app, or any other nonsense. I want to call, talk to a human, and get my problem fixed.

Being obsessively compelled to check Kentucky basketball news literally a minimum of ten times a day.

Having to repeat myself 3 times to a family member or person standing 2 feet from me.
Can be annoying as hell, and hard on your voice to boot, but at least two of my family members are hard of hearing so I try to be patient (not always successfully). My wife won't admit it, and won't get tested, but I guarantee you her hearing is not what it used to be.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Financial aid payoff by the government. How this is even remotely possible using tax dollars yet doesn’t have to go through the legislature. Using a law that was completely intended to offer forgiveness to students who became disabled or weren’t able to maintain work due to covid is not an excuse to pay off 3.6 million student loans at a cost of 126 BILLION dollars of taxpayer money. It’s about as crooked as Andy asshat trying to give teachers a 20% raise across the board in his fiscal budget as a reward for voting his dumb ass into office.

In general....

Anytime I hear or read someone using the verbage:

"I seen that" or "I seen them"

People, you saw something. You didn't seen anything.

In probably my house only...

My wife, I don't know why or how even....she literally will put the top of a lid on an item and not twist it to close. At this point I'm pretty sure it is her pranking me for the past 20 years, lol. I've never experienced this outside of my house.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
In general....

Anytime I hear or read someone using the verbage:

"I seen that" or "I seen them"

People, you saw something. You didn't seen anything.

In probably my house only...

My wife, I don't know why or how even....she literally will put the top of a lid on an item and not twist it to close. At this point I'm pretty sure it is her pranking me for the past 20 years, lol. I've never experienced this outside of my house.
My sweet wife, who has passed away, used to bitch at me all the time for screwing lids on things too tight. My response was always, you don't close things. If you grab a jar of pickles by the top and the top comes off, it wasn't closed. But, I screwed the top on too tight.

• Sad
Reactions: HagginHall1999
Financial aid payoff by the government. How this is even remotely possible using tax dollars yet doesn’t have to go through the legislature. Using a law that was completely intended to offer forgiveness to students who became disabled or weren’t able to maintain work due to covid is not an excuse to pay off 3.6 million student loans at a cost of 126 BILLION dollars of taxpayer money. It’s about as crooked as Andy asshat trying to give teachers a 20% raise across the board in his fiscal budget as a reward for voting his dumb ass into office.
Figured someone would make it political.

Any adult that uses the word kiddos or doggos makes me irrationally irritated. If it’s a man I want to kick him in his imaginary balls.

Any adult that uses the word kiddos or doggos makes me irrationally irritated. If it’s a man I want to kick him in his imaginary balls.
Never said kiddos or doggos, but had people criticize me for calling my wife "mom" around the kids. Maybe it is a country thing, but before she died we called each other "mom" or "dad" when the kids were around, just because that is what they called us. I have three daughters and two sons. We always refered to them as the "kids" or the "boys" or the "girls".

- If we aren't on the highway then I can drive as much as I want in the left lane
- social media influencers/video makers
- those ram x style phone holders in peoples vehicles. You may be hands free but you're still distracted as hell
- people who love themselves some them. I don't care how big you are or how much money you make. I'm not impressed
- lazy workers on the job

Can be annoying as hell, and hard on your voice to boot, but at least two of my family members are hard of hearing so I try to be patient (not always successfully). My wife won't admit it, and won't get tested, but I guarantee you her hearing is not what it used to be.

I’ve always had a problem with mumbling and now my parents are in their 70s. I have to repeat myself a lot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT