ADVERTISEMENT

What is this offense called?

I feel like Charlie Brown with the football.

I see all our talent, our ability to score the ball, our athleticism, etc, and I truly want to believe it can all come together for a strong run in March, but yet . . .

I feel like Charlie Brown with the football.

I see all our talent, our ability to score the ball, our athleticism, etc, and I truly want to believe it can all come together for a strong run in March, but yet . . .
Here’s the thing, if this team got to play Ole Miss, Vandy, Missouri, and the like every game they would look like this all the time. When this team is comfortable they look really good. Throw much of anything at them and they fold. I’m watching this and it’s just a relief to watch a half of basketball where we don’t look like lunch getting played with, but it’s not gonna be like this on Saturday. It’s going to be really uncomfortable.

We always buzz a bit off a win, the possibilities of a win streak entice, the field starts to look more open as other teams lose during the week. But then if we go down there and get wrecked, it all comes crumbling right back down. Idk, I’m just gonna take it game by game with this team. A made 3 is raised eyebrows from me at this point and that’s the most emotion I’ve shown tonight. 2nd weekend appearance looks like a long shot at this point. Get me to tip off in a Sweet 16 game and I’ll start getting that buzz back. I’m not living and dying on every possession with this team. I rode the whole wave for 14 years. Cal officially lost me with the Gonzaga loss. I’m desperate for a new coach and a change of culture.

Here’s the thing, if this team got to play Ole Miss, Vandy, Missouri, and the like every game they would look like this all the time. When this team is comfortable they look really good. Throw much of anything at them and they fold. I’m watching this and it’s just a relief to watch a half of basketball where we don’t look like lunch getting played with, but it’s not gonna be like this on Saturday. It’s going to be really uncomfortable.

We always buzz a bit off a win, the possibilities of a win streak entice, the field starts to look more open as other teams lose during the week. But then if we go down there and get wrecked, it all comes crumbling right back down. Idk, I’m just gonna take it game by game with this team. A made 3 is raised eyebrows from me at this point and that’s the most emotion I’ve shown tonight. 2nd weekend appearance looks like a long shot at this point. Get me to tip off in a Sweet 16 game and I’ll start getting that buzz back. I’m not living and dying on every possession with this team. I rode the whole wave for 14 years. Cal officially lost me with the Gonzaga loss. I’m desperate for a new coach and a change of culture.
That’s the truth, this team just isn’t built to fight. Maybe they show it in a road game against a UT and I’ll believe but till then I’ll keep an eye on them and keep rooting them on

I don't think we stand a chance against Aub. this Saturday. Something still seems off with this team.
Something has been off for a while but it took SEC play for it to be exposed. When we opened with a tough tough win at Florida I thought we were going to be really damn good. Maybe all the freshman hit the "wall" and are trying to play through it.

This team truly shrinks with physical play and you can bet Auburn will be amped, that damn arena will be wild and we are in from a massive challenge. A W there could really boost this teams morale. I'm sure Auburn will make their first 10 shots.

Reactions: westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT