ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on with Cal?

He hasn't stopped. He's never stopped working to improve UK. Yes, he has a plan. We will have a full roster. Like always. Only ones thinking differently are the super minority here that think they are a majority. They are on recess now. But they will be back.
Minority doesn’t mean what you think it means.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Cal will speak to media and fans one of these days soon.
"We got who we wanted. I'm ready to roll with these guys. Let's go. I like my team. Be patient. Blame me. These are all good kids. Let's see what happens........in March.

Just be patient and wait......."
*then, “don’t worry about that loss in March. We have the draft coming up in June and a great group of freshmen coming in September 2024.”

Reactions: cathouse
The game has passed him by.
More like he became lazy and puts half effort into his job. He’d rather run camps today than go fill out the roster. That says everything about cal. Whether it’s tornado relief or flood relief whe would rather be doing other things. Once that sets in for a uk coach their done. The basketball program comes first. This guy has thrown our program under a bus so he can wear his pjs to work and not actually coach. This man needs to go

He hasn't stopped. He's never stopped working to improve UK. Yes, he has a plan. We will have a full roster. Like always. Only ones thinking differently are the super minority here that think they are a majority. They are on recess now. But they will be back.
I know a lot of influential people around lex who want a change. There is no majority supporting cal. They support the team but bbn is ready for. Change. Btw when in the hell was the last time cal had a full roster? So you’re absolutely wrong on all counts

We will find out when Cal is in the Green Room with Wallace, then he excuses himself after the lottery selection is over and Wallace wasn’t selected. (I hope not)
Well, that would be on Wallace. Another one with a foot out the door the entire time.

If I wanted to leave the cupboard bare at the end of this season, this is how I would do it. I'm not saying this is what he is planning, but I could see him doing something like that.
I think that's what he's doing. Put a middle finger in everyone's face by saying that he got the recruiting class he wanted, and when it's over he's going to take a buyout.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Cal was lucky he had a tie to land Wagner or it would have been really bad. I think kids are turned off with Cal.
I would be too. These kids talk with one another and opposing coaches. They know what's going on. They surely know about all the talent that I'm SURE Cal brags to them about, and then when they leave campus they're asking WHY DOES THAT GUY ONLY HAVE ONE TITLE AND HARDLY ANY CONFERENCE SUCCESS? Surely they're aware of all the cupcakes on the schedule? They can go anywhere else and develop their game, and there's coaches who DO get the job done on the court.

Kentucky basketball is on life support..not quite dead but very very close
And all I feel now is a little sad that I no longer have it to look forward to anymore while Calipari is still here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT