ADVERTISEMENT

What if..

cal=8

Sophomore
Nov 3, 2009
What if Pope having played with Jeff Sheppard could get Reed to come back and maybe Reed could get Big Z to stay and then go from there? It would be awesome if the Sheppard family and Pope decided to put Ky back were it belongs.. There, that's the most positive yet somewhat bs spin I can come up with!

What if Pope having played with Jeff Sheppard could get Reed to come back and maybe Reed could get Big Z to stay and then go from there? It would be awesome if the Sheppard family and Pope decided to put Ky back were it belongs.. There, that's the most positive yet somewhat bs spin I can come up with!
You think Z would want to come back after seeing Big Blue Nation and understanding that he got royally screwed out of minutes. He VERY much deserved way more minutes and was misused badly, and knows it.

You think Z would want to come back after seeing Big Blue Nation and understanding that he got royally screwed out of minutes. He VERY much deserved way more minutes and was misused badly, and knows it.
You mean by the old coach who isn’t here anymore?

I posted a video in a few different threads that breaks down BYU’s offense. Should take a look and ask if Reed, Big Z and Perry fit that offense better than what Cal ran.

You're going to need a lot more than Reed Sheppard and a Euro project to compete at anywhere near the UK standard.

Goes without saying really that no one player is worth hiring someone unqualified for the job.

Pope is a big man that was coached by one of the best to ever do it.. So yea, maybe.. Maybe, Pope would put Big Z in a position to become a lottery pick.. Hell, I don't know, honestly. Who would have thought this morning that Ky might hire Mark Pope? This is not what I expected.

Don't forget Travis Perry will thrive in his offense!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT