ADVERTISEMENT

What if

This board will absolutely meltdown.

I can't see that happening. Duke is killing it on the recruiting trail, but that would be an incredible feat.

The three best recruits, all basically wanting to play the same position, and all going to the same school.

That would be a recruiting coup to end all recruiting coups.

This board will absolutely meltdown.

I can't see that happening. Duke is killing it on the recruiting trail, but that would be an incredible feat.

The three best recruits, all basically wanting to play the same position, and all going to the same school.

That would be a recruiting coup to end all recruiting coups.

Melt down would be mild description.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Seismic? Could Fran the KU man have known something when he said something seismic was about to happen on the recruiting trail. To be honest with you, nothing Duke does would surprise me anymore. What else could Cal possibly do to establish himself as this country's best recruiter? Player first, NBA prepared, and making these kids servant leaders. No one will ever outwork Cal but sometimes media bias concerning all things K and Duke are hard to overcome. We'll see I guess. If anyone can dethrone K it is Cal. One things for certain, Cal won't be rolling over for K or (in)Capel(ble).

Reactions: thepip
I will drive to Lexington and suit up for my team. I have 4 years eligibility remaining.

Better question for the OP: what if Diallo is an All American this year?

In case anyone missed it, OP already says he doesn't like Diallo and never will. Might explain why he would want to start a trolling Duke post.

He won't, so no worries. If he was all American material he would not even be here. You are 100% correct. I am not and never will be a fan of Diallo. Been following the cats since 1963 and I have never seen a player try so hard to NOT play a single game after commiting.

Better question for the OP: what if Diallo is an All American this year?

In case anyone missed it, OP already says he doesn't like Diallo and never will. Might explain why he would want to start a trolling Duke post.

You busted me. I am a true Duke fan that trolls this board. Being doing it since 2005.

Reactions: BoxterS
I doubt Barrett and Williamson both go to Duke or UK.

Just can't see it.

Worst case scenario for us, IMHO, is Barrett to Duke and Williamson to KU.

He won't, so no worries. If he was all American material he would not even be here. You are 100% correct. I am not and never will be a fan of Diallo. Been following the cats since 1963 and I have never seen a player try so hard to NOT play a single game after commiting.

The Chopper held out playing too...that always puzzled me. When I played sports....I was playing. No way I'd not go in the game if offered the chance...never will understand not playing.

Neither do I. Very strange in every way.

Almost seems he was trying to hide weakness in his game and hoped to get drafted purely on running, jumping and dunking. We will see.

Reactions: mailman85
I have a whole lot on my mind most of the time but since Cal's been here, worrying how recruiting will end up at UK is not a worry I have. Cal's best days are ahead of him at UK. That is the mind-set I have. Nothing I have seen happen changes that mind-set....

Neither do I. Very strange in every way.

Almost seems he was trying to hide weakness in his game and hoped to get drafted purely on running, jumping and dunking. We will see.

What I stated, I stated having no idea what goes on behind the scenes. Cal never lost faith in Diallo or The Chopper....I'm good (Not that it matters)

I have a whole lot on my mind most of the time but since Cal's been here, worrying how recruiting will end up at UK is not a worry I have. Cal's best days are ahead of him at UK. That is the mind-set I have. Nothing I have seen happen changes that mind-set....

No doubt we get more top recruits than any time in our history. For that I am thankful. For recruiting top talent, I do trust in Cal.

Reactions: BBUK
What I stated, I stated having no idea what goes on behind the scenes. Cal never lost faith in Diallo or The Chopper....I'm good (Not that it matters)

I think we will need The Chopper for meaningful minutes this year.

I think we will need The Chopper for meaningful minutes this year.

Maybe he will earn them this go round. Seems he's building confidence. His per minute averages were always good if my memory is holding out...

I could see Wynyard replacing Humphries in the backup Center role, especially if SKJ doesn't step up this season.

Richards gets the start most likely, but we need two dependable bigs.

I think SKJ will be given an opportunity at the 5, but if he doesn't get it going, it's next man up and that is Wynyard.

I could see Wynyard replacing Humphries in the backup Center role, especially if SKJ doesn't step up this season.

I think SKJ will be given an opportunity at the 5, but if he doesn't get it going, it's next man up and that is Wynyard.

I think that is spot on.

What if they both choose Dook? We alter our course and make 3 tactical adjustments:
...UK creates a fake African history studies major
...Cal hires hookers and puts them in the dorms
...We pay Dookie V to shout on TV: "Cal and Rupp Rowdies...They're awesome Baby"

Trust in Cal. We can't get everyone and neither can Duke. What confounds me is why any recruit would want to play for KU or Loserville. Oh Well. Stupid is as Stupid does.

bucsrule8872 said:

I think that is spot on.

:popcorn:[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing] Oh my. Is that you Tubby? (J/k)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT