ADVERTISEMENT

What if

Kiss my grits...
Dude, my comment was from like a month ago. Lol. Although it was interesting to read about his great test results. Duke more than holds its own with smart recruits and their families. And there's no reason Zion couldn't play a Stretch 4 role so Cam and RJ play their more natural positions. Tre would be busy keeping all those guys happy.

Dude, my comment was from like a month ago. Lol. Although it was interesting to read about his great test results. Duke more than holds its own with smart recruits and their families. And there's no reason Zion couldn't play a Stretch 4 role so Cam and RJ play their more natural positions. Tre would be busy keeping all those guys happy.

Dude...your comment was just as ignorant a month ago....your premise is wrong in the first place. Your knowledge is skewed and inaccurate....and....you're an antagonist....on the wrong board doing all this I might add.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Coach K and Duke are doing a great job recruiting, but the fan base is still made up of bandwagon sissies.

The Chopper held out playing too...that always puzzled me. When I played sports....I was playing. No way I'd not go in the game if offered the chance...never will understand not playing.

Like it or not, this was about business. For us it's about heart and soul and our livelihoods are separated from UK basketball. I would think all of us would make the smartest decision available when it comes to our careers.

I'd like you guys to check back in and tell us if you're fans of his if he wins MVP and leads us to #9. I'd be interested to hear your opinion should that happen.

Like it or not, this was about business. For us it's about heart and soul and our livelihoods are separated from UK basketball. I would think all of us would make the smartest decision available when it comes to our careers.

I'd like you guys to check back in and tell us if you're fans of his if he wins MVP and leads us to #9. I'd be interested to hear your opinion should that happen.

With all due respect you don't know what was behind their decisions. I stated my sentiments about me. You stated what their reasoning was about them as if you were them. A huge difference. You are speaking for them. I was not. I stated if it was me and then that I could not understand their reasoning.

Words mean things. It may be a good idea to state something versus pontificating. In the end, it means more....(You are pontificating as if you know for sure. In real life that can cause harm if someone depends on your information as factual and in reality it was a guess...)

Last edited:
Then there would be no doubt left. Cal would need to adjust as he's not the top destination for top 3-5 guys anymore. We couldn't manage going the 10-35 route and recycling.

But it's not happening so.

Great point. Coach Cal needs a second National Championship. That would quiet down a lot of this and also bring our recruiting back to the top.

Selling one and done to the Top 5 recruits is easy because they are confident they can go so it takes a little more than that to bring them on board. Telling a Top 10-35 he can be one and done is attractive to them. Cal can show the prospect he has put many players in the NBA after one year who were rated in the range. So they jump on board but most have a few flaws in their game that may take more than one season to improve on. So we fall short in the tournament but they go to the pros and we start all over.

Maybe with all of the turmoil in college basketball this is the year we bring number 9. Time will tell.

Winning the NCAA men's basketball championship is one of the hardest things to do in sports.
We are in contention every year and had a team to do it just last season. Our 9th title is near. I have the feeling Cal will pull off consecutive titles here before he's done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT