ADVERTISEMENT

What happened in the locker room after the game?

etowncatfan

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
One player sent home. Rumors of other discontent. No active players appearing before the press. Brooks filling in. Calipari totally dejected,looking like he had lost the fight. Were there others who almost got sent on their way? Where are the UK insiders when you need them? Has any reporters asked the tough questions??

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
This team seems to have no leadership at all.This is where it really hurts just having all new players with only Brooks who also seems in a strange situation in not playing.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
The more I think about it, “the players aren’t doing the postgame interviews because they are distraught about the loss” seems like a cover and something else happened.

Reactions: ukfan041
One player sent home. Rumors of other discontent. No active players appearing before the press. Brooks filling in. Calipari totally dejected,looking like he had lost the fight. Were there others who almost got sent on their way? Where are the UK insiders when you need them? Has any reporters asked the tough questions??

You guys are are ruinIng our recruiting and image.. People are reading this stuff. Congrats! Foolish.

Showers

True , thats why I didnt care one but Cam cried on the bench and raised hell .. hell needs to be raised .
I hear you. I've given him hell on here about it and here's why.

He might have been upset about the losing, but he was crying because he wasn't getting playing time. In part because every guy thinks they can help win, but also in part because we aren't winning so why not put me out there.

A guy who's just upset about the losing doesn't just get up and leave the bench for the locker room mid game. A team player is passed about losing but also sees the game through.

You don't get whatever chicanery happened in the locker room. It's clear it was a yelling match between Cal and at least him if not more players.

And you don't get sent home on a plane indefinitely if you were just crying because we're losing and you want to win so bad.

Furthermore, these guys play soft as hell. Maybe the losing bothers them. But they sure as hell don't show it on the court with the effort I've seen so far.

When I think of a player who hates to lose and will back his mouth up with his actions, I immediately think of Chuck Hayes v Ole Miss. That's what a ****ing winner looks like.

You guys are are ruinIng our recruiting and image.. People are reading this stuff. Congrats! Foolish.
[/QUOTE]

Lolololololol idiot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT