ADVERTISEMENT

What exactly is the point of this interview?

just a reminder, we've gone from "we don't hang banners for final fours" to "lets be in the top 10 and make a run"

this is your program now fans
Eh that’s kinda arguing semantics. Top 10 and a deep run could easily be synonymous with final 4. But he would be a lunatic to publicly see that as the goal. That’s a lot of pressure. But I think any team in the country would be happy with top 10 and deep run every year. I mean, from 2010-2017 we were happy with those results.

Eh that’s kinda arguing semantics. Top 10 and a deep run could easily be synonymous with final 4. But he would be a lunatic to publicly see that as the goal. That’s a lot of pressure. But I think any team in the country would be happy with top 10 and deep run every year. I mean, from 2010-2017 we were happy with those results.
its not semantics

its Cal moving the goal posts. 2009 Cal wasn't afraid to say it

2024 Cal is

If they didn’t do or say anything you would lose your mind. Now they are and you still lose your mind.

What do you think they should do?
Their job. Hold someone accountable. Major change . All assistant coaches but Ulis and Welch fired . Restrict the incoming freshman class to three plus any other freshmen that will commit to at least two years.
Have Cal publicly admit he did Not play his best lineup to protect certain players NBA draft status . Tell Cal he will not do that again and is in probation this year. For starters .
Not just to give us the same old crap which is what they did in their interview tonight .

You have two narcissists that can’t comprehend why fans are mad. They are that out of touch with reality that they don’t believe their is a problem. Idc what they said in that interview, they think the fans are the problem and they both think they’re doing a great job.

I agree. I've been disgusted for a while as well. Just can't believe the PR they are throwing out is what the University and Athletic Department thinks will be accepted/embraced by the fans? It's total BS.
Right now we’ve got six freshmen who are less highly regarded than the ones on this years team plus, presumably, Burks and Hart returning. That’s 8 of your 13 spots. How are you going to get older and/or better, especially if Reed doesn’t come back? I’m not seeing it.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
You have two narcissists that can’t comprehend why fans are mad. They are that out of touch with reality that they don’t believe their is a problem. Idc what they said in that interview, they think the fans are the problem and they both think they’re doing a great job.
Sadly, this is true. I can’t continue to support a program that isn’t committed to winning first and foremost. This player’s first crap has to go.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT