ADVERTISEMENT

What Else Can Happen To Little Brother

LOL, WTF? He DOES have a tiny red wiener and some tiny red balls. I think we can put the wiener tongue cat logo to rest now.

K2772_6000_main
Omg!!! I can't breathe. Laughing wayyyyy too hard right now. [roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: Ugoff
I don't hate UL like the OP does as I just can't spend that much energy on negative emotions like that but they are flat out going to suck ass this year . If they win 16-18 games their coach will have impressed me as they are almost totally devoid of any real talent now.
Nobody can hate UL as much as op...
And... that’s ok

Look for their football to seriously decline as well. They're pipeline to recruit rich South Florida is coming to an end. The Miami Hurricanes have been a mess for years, and Louisville has benefited from it greatly. ( Lamar Jackson Teddy Bridgewater to name a few) Florida players that would have and should have gone to Miami, wound up a thousand miles to the north at Louisville of all places. Not any more. The Canes that in the 80's and 90's were the terror of CFB are back in a big way. Look for the Florida Gators to be back on top in a few years as well. U6 can suck on that.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Matt Jones. I applaud you, sir. [laughing][roll][laughing]

https://247sports.com/college/louisville/Board/103990/Contents/Anyone-viewed-this-photo-120902787/

8594527.jpg

A.) It is stupid of him to take this photo when a portion of the fans questions his motives. Tyra really needs to make better PR decisions when it comes to UK. He managed to piss off fans during the Mack hiring by even thinking of interviewing Payne now he is taking photos with Matt Jones.

I dont think he is some sort of UK plant but its very clear that he does not have the disdain for them that our AD should have.

B.) How embarrassing
no.gif

C.) I am not asking him (Tyra) to hate UK. It's his alma mater for cryin out loud. But I am asking him to understand who he works for (UofL) and who makes his job possible (we, the fans). If he truly knows these things, then he knows better than to have a picture taken with the puppy killer. He can talk to him, even be friendly with him. But don't project an image of, "You know, that Matt Jones, he's OK in my book." Because he isn't, nor should he be.

Wise up Tyra or you'll lose this fan's support.

D.) I hate to get to extreme about this, but I'm going to anyway. The UofL/UK dynamic is not just some overheated sports rivalry. It is at all times a political and cultural conflict that just happens to have athletics as its forward face. Behind the games, UK officials and a large part of the state government would do anything they could to diminish the power, influence, and autonomy that both the school and this city have. It wasn't that long ago that they wanted to just make UofL a part of the University of Kentucky and turn us into UAB. I don't think it's too outlandish to say that UofL officials shouldn't be taking friendly photo ops with anyone from UK, let alone one of their chief propagandists.

E.) Here is the thing though - Matt Jones, being who he is, would love to be able to take down anyone associated with UofL, including our present AD.

How could you stand there and smile with a man who hates your employer so much and who would destroy you too if given any opportunity?

F.) Small market media people love to take pictures with celebrities. I'm sure Matt Jones has a wall full of pictures of himself with former Cats players, etc. who haven't appeared on his shows and that he's met at events, etc. It's his way of showing he's important. Judging by the dopey look on his face, he'll probably use this as a little "gotcha" he can throw to his fans showing how much influence he has, even over "little brother". In other words, he thinks he looks cool by standing by someone who IS cool.

G.) Remind me to never shake hands with Tyra. There's no telling what he's caught.

H.) If Jones did trash Tyra for not taking the pic it wouldn't have mattered. UK fans already dislike Tyra for being UofL's athletic director and Louisville fans would have not cared at a minimum and it would have made him more popular with some of the fans. Considering he needs donations from Louisville fans why does it matter if he hurt Jones's feelings. He could have politely declined take the photo and if Jones made a bigger deal out of it who cares.

[laughing] Okay. I'm done. Lol.

https://247sports.com/college/louis...ents/Katina-Powell-Dream-Denistry--120748257/

A.) "Kelly Tyre owns Dream Denistry on Preston Hwy. His practice was raided by the DEA today and one person (presumably Tyre) was arrested.

Tyre is Powell's boyfriend, he is the person she stole checks from in her recent grand jury case where she was indicted. He is also the goofball that wanted to drop the charges because he "loves her".

Hopefully, she is tied to this DEA raid, love to see her get her karma. Also, how stupid do you have to be to steal a toothbrush from Walmart when you "date" a dentist. That taste in her mouth must have been really bad."

B.) Wave 3 reported that her daughter, Rodni, was arrested during LMPD drug raid last night. She faces 8 charges including trafficking, receiving stolen property and tampering with evidence. The article says they are not connecting the two raids.

What else could happen is they come out with a new logo that has an infants red penis on it that's what can happen!![roll]:cool2:[cheers][jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile][smoke][banana][banana]:sunglasses::cool2::flush::flush:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT