ADVERTISEMENT

What Else Can Descend on Little Brother

Also

I feel we also lower our standards by keep talking about them. Are they really worth our discussing them?
Yes. It's on my low standards list. [smoke]

37121514_10215387136864428_7511484826713587712_n.jpg

They deserve everything they get and more.
I am glad their fans are suffering. Who knows what else they have done that hasn't been uncovered yet. One of the dirtiest athletic programs in the history of college sports.

has the 100,000 payout / housing recruits parents in Galt House aka FBI investigation been swept under a rug somewhere? Not hearing anything on this lately

I believe the FBI Investigation at U6 has to be completed first. I'm sure when they see "Investigate U6 and Arizona" their like, "Damn... I'm going to be gone for a while." [laughing]

Then there is probably some paperwork the NCAA has to file in court to get the information from the FBI... I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't years when this is all worked out. [cheers]

has the 100,000 payout / housing recruits parents in Galt House aka FBI investigation been swept under a rug somewhere? Not hearing anything on this lately
I think this will heat up in October, when people start talking basketball. Just a hunch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT