ADVERTISEMENT

What Else Can Happen To Little Brother

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
Lets count the disasters than have plagued uavel in the last few years,,,
1.Pitino has sex with Sypher aborts his 15 second mistake..
2.President Ramsey steals Millions to help a sub standard Athletics program
3.Pitino allows strippers and hookers in Minardi Hall for 4 years
4.Pitino along with Addidas pays recruit Bowen $100,000 to sign with uavel while just getting on NCAA probation
5.SCUMtino is fired for cause :flush:
6.Tommy Turtleneck is canned
7.Pitino sues uavel for millions claiming he is the victim :(:(:(
8.Loserville pleads guilty to all charges Vacates 123 wins and 2013 NCAA Title
9.Uavel hires rum dum bald guy from Xavier,,,Xavier!!!!! and settles for bottom of barrel recruits
10. Chane Behanan arrested for 5th time on drugs with stolen AK-47
11. W
12.uavel players sue NCAA for title restoration using ambulance chasers Morgan and Morgan law firm
[roll]
What else can happen Plagues of locusts and boils..The Ohio River turns to blood..[jumpingsmile]:chairshot:
any uavel lurkers can refute these but why bother..you've been bitch slapped like a punch drunk fighter
Get me outta here Percy...

What else can happen? Well, I was hoping that a big sinkhole would swallow their practice facility. After all, we have had a lot of rain.

Reactions: awf
It's about time Petrino pulls something really slimy. He has kept his scabbed up nose relatively clean for a while now...
except for assistant coach DUI, and
stealing Wake Forest's playbook.

It's about time Petrino pulls something really slimy. He has kept his scabbed up nose relatively clean for a while now...
except for assistant coach DUI, and
stealing Wake Forest's playbook.
I was just about to say something similar. If I had to guess where the next blunder/debacle will come from, I'd say Petrino will be involved. It has probably already happened, just hasn't caught up yet.

Reactions: Cindog28
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...-coach-chris-klenakis-charged-dui/1044440002/

Louisville football assistant coach Klenakis arrested on DUI charges
Danielle Lerner, Louisville Courier JournalPublished 3:23 p.m. ET Aug. 20, 2018

A University of Louisville football assistant coach was placed on leave Monday after he was arrested this weekend on charges of drunk driving.

Chris Klenakis, Louisville's tight ends coach, was arrested on Interstate 64 in Shelbyville shortly before 1 a.m. Sunday, according to an arrest report.

Klenakis was charged with reckless driving, first-degree wanton endangerment, operating a motor vehicle under the influence and possession of an open alcoholic container in a motor vehicle.

Police said Klenakis refused an order to get out of his car and had to be forcefully pulled out by an officer. There were empty beer cans crushed in the passenger seat as well as multiple open containers of alcohol. Police attempted to conduct a field sobriety test but Klenakis walked out into oncoming traffic and was nearly hit by a truck, the report said. Klenakis' blood alcohol level was measured at .165 after consenting to a breath test.

Klenakis, 54, joined the Louisville football staff in 2014. He previously served as an offensive line coach and then was named co-offensive coordinator for one season before taking over as tight ends coach.

Reactions: Fox2monk
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...-coach-chris-klenakis-charged-dui/1044440002/

A University of Louisville football assistant coach was placed on leave Monday after he was arrested this weekend on charges of drunk driving.

Chris Klenakis, Louisville's tight ends coach, was arrested on Interstate 64 in Shelbyville shortly before 1 a.m. Sunday, according to an arrest report.

Klenakis was charged with reckless driving, first-degree wanton endangerment, operating a motor vehicle under the influence and possession of an open alcoholic container in a motor vehicle.

Police said Klenakis refused an order to get out of his car and had to be forcefully pulled out by an officer. There were empty beer cans crushed in the passenger seat as well as multiple open containers of alcohol. Police attempted to conduct a field sobriety test but Klenakis walked out into oncoming traffic and was nearly hit by a truck, the report said. Klenakis' blood alcohol level was measured at .165 after consenting to a breath test.

Klenakis, 54, joined the Louisville football staff in 2014. He previously served as an offensive line coach and then was named co-offensive coordinator for one season before taking over as tight ends coach.
:okay:

Not much on last chance football recruits, medical waste, improper financing all over the place, nepotism everywhere, death of a cheerleader, football shootings, illegal support of alumni, etc...

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
Their new president from Kansas seems like she will eventually get a handle on all of the crap going on there or get run out of town trying. Kentucky needs a quality second university, but it is so entertaining watching all of the crap coming out of uavel.

4.Pitino along with Addidas pays recruit Bowen $100,000 to sign with uavel while just getting on NCAA probation
9.Uavel hires rum dum bald guy from Xavier,,,Xavier!!!!! and settles for bottom of barrel recruits
11. W
12.uavel players sue NCAA for title restoration using ambulance chasers Morgan and Morgan law firm
[roll]
What else can happen Plagues of locusts and boils..The Ohio River turns to blood..[jumpingsmile]:chairshot:
any uavel lurkers can refute these but why bother..you've been bitch slapped like a punch drunk fighter
A meteor could do humanity a favor and obliterate the stain on our state that is UofL in its entirety.

In fact, nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Reactions: KFuqua

The one that I hope sticks in their crooked collective craw the worst is the almost total domination that the Cats have thrown down on 'em in the Cal era. XD

Untitled.png

Jeeeez, ULOL is the gift that just keeps ooooon giving. Just wow.

11. W
[roll]

I wouldn't be surprised to see that they spontaneously combusted one random morning.

What was the outcome of the u6 football players who were shot/shooters-perps/victims at the december ‘16 party?
I missed it.

11. W
[roll]
I am not a Louisville fan but you have only stated the obvious, with a couple of exceptions. 1. Chris Mack, in my opinion, was a good hire for them. 2. I do not want to dwell on the shenanigans of former players. We have our own issues to deal with in that area.

Reactions: Kentucky31
I don't hate UL like the OP does as I just can't spend that much energy on negative emotions like that but they are flat out going to suck ass this year . If they win 16-18 games their coach will have impressed me as they are almost totally devoid of any real talent now.
I have actually seen them projected in the field. My response was whhhhhhhaaaatttttt and howwwwww the F@@@@@@@@@@@@. They lost the best players off a Nit team they will be anywhere from horrid to awful lol

LOL, WTF? He DOES have a tiny red wiener and some tiny red balls. I think we can put the wiener tongue cat logo to rest now.

K2772_6000_main

Reactions: Cindog28
Ok, we need to bring back a Pokémon-styled penis-tongued Wildcat with a vengeance to counter this awesome mascot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT