ADVERTISEMENT

What conspiracy theory would you like to know the real answer to?

There a way too many conspiracies to list but just a few of the famous ones off the top of my head.

• Total voters
I remember in the 2000s when people speculated the government was spying on us. With the patriot act. People called them kookie, idiots, crazy. Then Snowden came out and said yeah they're spying on all of us, and they have everything backdoored to get access. And half the country calls that guy a traitor.
Thing is they don't even have to spy anymore. We purchase and carry around willingly everything about ourselves on numerous devices and platforms and signed all the terms and agreements.

When I was involved in intelligence gathering, the second that it was discerned that communication with a US citizen was involved, the recording had to stop immediately, the "hand scan" (written notation by us, "the operatives") had to be noted, and not transcribed, the watch office had to be notified immediately, a report filed with Ft. Meade, and the tapes, and all hand scan pages, immediately filed, for further review. Failure to do so, by an op, put you in jeopardy of criminal prosecution. ZERO exceptions.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
When I was involved in intelligence gathering, the second that it was discerned that communication with a US citizen was involved, the recording had to stop immediately, the "hand scan" (written notation by us, "the operatives") had to be noted, and not transcribed, the watch office had to be notified immediately, a report filed with Ft. Meade, and the tapes, and all hand scan pages, immediately filed, for further review. Failure to do so, by an op, put you in jeopardy of criminal prosecution. ZERO exceptions.
Don't have to worry about that when you have FIVE EYES. We spy on the UK. Who then spy on US citizens. Info is shared, no problem. They're technically not violating the rules.

I'll side with the conspiracy folks on that one. Obtaining domestic surveillance from another country, should be treated the same as if WE did it.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
I'll side with the conspiracy folks on that one. Obtaining domestic surveillance from another country, should be treated the same as if WE did it.
PRISM_Collection_Details.jpg

Reactions: HymanKaplan
So, how do you feel about PRISM? Is it a necessary evil, in order to make sure we're safe FROM domestic terrorism, or is it, as "I" feel, just ANOTHER form of domestic terrorism?*

*(if Federal agencies have unfettered access to those sources)

?
Lean strong yes
Lean strong yes
zillions of theories which one if any is right?
slam dunk yes not once but several times.

One I would add is did an advanced civilization(s) occupy the earth prior to the evolution of homo sapiens?
Since the 300,000 year history of homo sapiens accounts for just .00005% of the earth's history it seems at least plausible.

So, how do you feel about PRISM? Is it a necessary evil, in order to make sure we're safe FROM domestic terrorism, or is it, as "I" feel, just ANOTHER form of domestic terrorism?
Another form of domestic terrorism. Ben Franklin said something along the lines of ''those prepared to give up liberty to recieve protection deserve neither''. I'm siding with the founding fathers on this one.

I'd be fascinated as to why the freemasons slap their names and logos on everything during their quest to remain secretive.
My great-granddad was a mason and shiner. My dad has his mason book. When you go into the temple you walk through 3 rooms. It's eerie shit. But most masons are just dudes who want to get away from their wives and hang out with other dudes on the weekend.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
1. JFK.

I've probably read a large fraction of the books on the subject and just can't really buy into the lone gunman theory. I tend to believe it was in fact the CIA, along with the mafia. There's a reason the really pertinant parts of the report have been redacted/blacked out. If the truth ever does see the light of day, all of us will be long gone from this world ourselves.

Aliens.

I have absolutly no doubt we're not alone, none whatsoever. If for no OTHER reason, the sheer number of planets that COULD harbor life as we know it has to be in the billions, at least, and I think that's just mainly due to the fact that we have no idea how large the universe truly is.

Last edited:
1) “DB Cooper” was Richard McCoy, Jr (the father of Richard McCoy III who the FBI arrested & later released). Yes RMjr survived the jump and proceeded to pull off yet another skyjacking about 4 months later. He was arrested for the 2nd skyjacking, spent 2 years in prison & was shot by police during an escape attempt.

2) Yes.

3) No. No. No.

4) CIA with some assistance from the mob.

5) Yes.

Need some help on this one though…

6) Which mod erased the OG Covid Thread? And why were they allowed to get away with it unscathed? Are all of the mods in on the coverup or just the top brass?

Name names!!!
For DB Cooper, what about Richard Rackstraw?

My question on the 9-11 stuff is why isn't there any video footage of anything flying into or near the pentagon. The most secure building of the most powerful military on earth and not one camera caught a glimpse of something of that magnitude flying into it?

It was 2001. Pre-Youtube. No one was filming shit.

And there are literally hundreds of eye witness reports from people living in the area who reported seeing a low flying jet before the crash occurred. But I'm sure they're all paid actors part of the grand conspiracy as well.

It was 2001. Pre-Youtube. No one was filming shit.

And there are literally hundreds of eye witness reports from people living in the area who reported seeing a low flying jet before the crash occurred. But I'm sure they're all paid actors part of the grand conspiracy as well.
Kinda weird the FBI showed up and confiscated 86 video tapes. Showing the plane hitting the pentagon. From mutiple hotels, gas stations, etc. Then later said they had little internal footage of it.

My answers are obviously semi-tongue in cheek, but having actually worked in a TS/SCI environment, I can absolutely tell you this: The most obvious answer is the truth, in the vast majority of "Federal conspiracy theory" type jazz.

Because, if I learned nothing else, it's that the Federal Government is absolutely incapable of mass coverups. They are just not that intelligent. And people, sooner or later, will ultimately spill the beans. It's axiomatic...
Truth.

I would guess most operations grow too big and complex to conceal for a long time.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Aliens.

I have absolutly no doubt we're not alone, none whatsoever. If for no OTHER reason, the sheer number of planets that COULD harbor life as we know it has to be in the billions, at least, and I think that's just mainly due to the fact that we have no idea how large the universe truly is.

Given what we "know" about physics, it is a virtual impossibility that we are visited by aliens from other planets.

The caveat is this: that we don't know jack squat about physics, and that if there ARE aliens visiting us, they are not from "our" plane of existence, and therefore would be Gods to us, not beings that live within the constraints, as I said, that we have discovered.

I'd also be fascinated to find out why the planners of 9/11 felt the need to spend 30 years peppering references to it in random tv shows, movies, and albums

Given what we "know" about physics, it is a virtual impossibility that we are visited by aliens from other planets.

The caveat is this: that we don't know jack squat about physics, and that if there ARE aliens visiting us, they are not from "our" plane of existence, and therefore would be Gods to us, not beings that live within the constraints, as I said, that we have discovered.
We absolutely don't know Jack shit about all of creation. Aliens are very much plausible.

Why were five israeli's dancing on 9/11 with a video camera? Why did they drive a van with a mural of a plane hitting a tower on 9/11?

I want to know who paid John “Roofaree “ Higgins off for his calls in our Elite Eight game with UNCheats.
That one is easy. Micahel Jeffery Jordan.

''The ceiling is the roof''.

Anyone else remember the vegas insider on ESPN in 2015? He was starting to say Vegas would lose a lot of money if UK went 40-0 ESPN cut his feed.

All of these are interesting and would love to know what really is the truth.

My biggest one is the UK Football Spring Game. Does Stoops want one or not?

• Haha
Reactions: JDHoss
Aliens. Give us everything you know instead of tiny drips. I don't believe we've got bodies and ships like in ID4 but I can see a scenario where some unknown object was found, it isn't intelligent in any way, tests have been done over the years and it's permanently filed under "We Don't Know." If there's even a 2% chance experts think it's not of this world, I wanna know it and see it.

There was some shadiness revolving the immediate aftermath of JFK's assassination but not of it is particularly shocking to me. A president was murdered in a brutal way in the middle of the day in front of fellow citizens. The Secret Service and people with ties to the situation are going to act weird and secretive. Jackie's blood stained dress is kept under lock and key and supposedly will be put on display for historical purposes 100 years after the assassination. Us "not getting the full truth of that day" might just be wanting to protect the extended family from it all these years later. We "want the truth" but there's also family members still living who knew him to think about as well. Society is kind of nuts. We took a horror movie about a hotel and turned it into "Stanley Kubrick directed the moon landing and his scary movie told us that."

Anything Aliens, government testing at Area 51.

I live 15 minutes away from it, but the Gold Vault always fascinates me since I was a kid. I've read where The Magna Carta, the original Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence have all been stored there during WWII. Other countries have stored items. In preparations for the Cold War, they had stockpiles of morphine and opium. From what we've been told, definitely not just gold. The Director of the United States Mint came to visit it for a tour in the 70s after the conspiracy theories. Had not been toured since until McConnell last came there in 2017.

It is one of those things you will never see like what goes on at Area 51 that always intrigues me with the mystery inside.

Another UFO encounter that I definitely would love to know the truth about. Apparently there was a UFO over Godman Airfield and an Air National Guard Pilot, Capt. Thomas Mantell from the 165th Airlift Squadron in Louisville was killed all the way in Simpson County after pursuing it when his plane went down.

Imagine being there that night all of this was said to take place.

Last edited:
We absolutely don't know Jack shit about all of creation. Aliens are very much plausible.
Aliens (other life forms in the eternal universe) are not only plausible, but likely.

The idea that they travel from THEIR home to ours? Not at all plausible. IMO

(I'm operating on the assumption that they are "life forms" as we know them, and not "angels", "Gods", etc.

IOW, beings that have no existential or physical similarity to us. They would have to exist "outside" of the physical universe as we know it, so profoundly that I doubt they would even make their existence KNOWN to us. (unless they had a purpose in doing so, which, in all liklihood, wouldn't work out very well for us.) To put a finer point on it; they would not be life forms, in the sense that WE mean, when we talk about aliens.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_Dee

I agree HK, I'm just not sold on the theory that anything sentient from another world has ever visited the Earth.

What I do believe is that there exists intelligent, sentient creatures that inhabit our universe, but the odds of us ever seeing them here are next to zero, unless they've figured out how to bend spacetime.

I’ve heard to many guests on the JRE podcast to care about “conspiracies” like JFK at the point. Aliens, demons, etc. are more entertaining.

Though I would like to know if Hilary Clinton directly ordered Seth Rich’s murder or if someone at the DNC kept her insulated.

Aliens (other life forms in the eternal universe) are not only plausible, but likely.

The idea that they travel from THEIR home to ours? Not at all plausible. IMO

(I'm operating on the assumption that they are "life forms" as we know them, and not "angels", "Gods", etc.

IOW, beings that have no existential or physical similarity to us. They would have to exist "outside" of the physical universe as we know it, so profoundly that I doubt they would even make their existence KNOWN to us. (unless they had a purpose in doing so, which, in all liklihood, wouldn't work out very well for us.) To put a finer point on it; they would not be life forms, in the sense that WE mean, when we talk about aliens.
Interdeminsional beings HK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT