ADVERTISEMENT

What are you listening to?

This is such an awesome track. What a buildup. FFO: The Killers meet Bruce Springsteen.

Last edited:
This week’s musical deep dive is Steely Dan. About 10 years ago I had started looking on Amazon for used CDs to purchase for my rather extensive collection. Found their double best-of CD, “Showbiz Kids”, for $4.99. It had been a few years since I’ve heard it. Now really enjoying it. Their stuff is not really in my musical taste wheelhouse. I normally go for Blues based Rock, or just straight up Blues. But I can dig these guys’ talent.

51ExCD0L1XL.jpg

Reactions: jameslee32
If you can’t pour a 🥃 with your headphones in and not enjoy these sweet bastards, then you are not alive.

Don't leave false illusions behind
Don't cry I ain't changing my mind
So find another fool like before
Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the signs are deceiving

Last edited:
My favorite tune, from my favorite Gov’t Mule album. Many thanks to @JDHoss for keeping me supplied with great albums (including this one) back when I was in divorce hell and couldn’t afford them for a while.

My favorite tune, from my favorite Gov’t Mule album. Many thanks to @JDHoss for keeping me supplied with great albums (including this one) back when I was in divorce hell and couldn’t afford them for a while.

I'm a great humanitarian. 😎

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
ahhhhh thank you, mouse

Just exited the loving room where i shared this silly little corn-nugget of serendipity

So - maybe i get TOO into some things that most people wouldn't notice or retain in their mind

Is that like a potential super power maybe?

I will always remember this, M

You've always been A GIVER

• Love
Reactions: Mossip
I am at work and can't link YouTube but I have been binge listening to Zack Bryan. If you are a fan of Tyler Childers then you will probably like him too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT