ADVERTISEMENT

What are you listening to?

Some sample guitar tracks that rudd and Wyvern laid down for me on Sunday. Trying to come up with some creative ways to fill them out.

• Love
Reactions: BCD and rudd1
Probably one of the cooler music videos I can remember:

She swallow all my kids she a bad babysitter

Last edited:
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
Billy Rudd - The Riffs He Writes
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
The Weekend - Don’t know the album title
Roosevelt - Don’t know the album title

Reactions: rudd1
Man just so much good stuff out anymore. This is just an absolute gem of a song:

These dudes are probably my favorite band I've come across in the last year or so. Just instant nostalgia vibes like early Smashing Pumpkins:

One day you lick my wounds, the next day break my heart in two:

The intro is a little weird, but when that riff kicks in? Sheeit.

Another tune that gives me that 90s vibe. Real solid groove and that main lick does, uh, lick.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudd1
Another new female-lead alt-rock band. Heard them advertised on my EQX, and they said it's for fans of Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Smashing Pumpkins, and any other grunge/alt-rock that has a new-age sound.. and I think it's a fitting description. @jameslee32 @It'saDoneDeal

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
Another new female-lead alt-rock band. Heard them advertised on my EQX, and they said it's for fans of Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Smashing Pumpkins, and any other grunge/alt-rock that has a new-age sound.. and I think it's a fitting description. @jameslee32 @It'saDoneDeal

I actually listened to that song last night on Spotify, wow. I dig it, thanks! Maybe it's just me, but it seems there are a lot of 90s-ish vibes coming out of the indie/indie-adjacent world right now and let me know you: I am here for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I actually listened to that song last night on Spotify, wow. I dig it, thanks! Maybe it's just me, but it seems there are a lot of 90s-ish vibes coming out of the indie/indie-adjacent world right now and let me know you: I am here for it.

Yep.. nice to see. Love seeing bands still going strong in the wake of pop music and crap out there. I found some more stuff since my last post a few weeks back.. I'll add it here shortly.

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT