ADVERTISEMENT

What are you listening to?

Some of the weak shit I've been digging lately...

I think I saw this described as fight pop? Killer track either way:

FFO of 90s-ish nostalgia with some ASMR vibes:

Just a chilled, laid back vibe with this one. Dig the guitar work:

I'm pretty sure it was my freshman year of high school when I first heard about Tool. A friend of mine had Aenima and was practically begging me to listen to it––to the point of literally forcing the headphones of the CD player over my ears and hitting play while dicking around at school. I just remember listening to Eulogy and being like "WTF?" but super intrigued. I had no idea what to make of it at first other than I thought the name of the band sucked lol. What a freaking band though.

Open your mind duder. I've got my faults but my taste in indie/emo/modern music is pretty good. Sure, those styles aren't for everyone, but this is a topic meant for sharing and occasionally giving a spin to something someone else is really digging that might not necessarily be your normal cup of tea. Peace and love peace and love.

Reactions: Mossip
Open your mind duder. I've got my faults but my taste in indie/emo/modern music is pretty good. Sure, those styles aren't for everyone, but this is a topic meant for sharing and occasionally giving a spin to something someone else is really digging that might not necessarily be your normal cup of tea. Peace and love peace and love.

It was a joke my man. Just tired of giving the same ole' thumbs up reactions. If you realize this style isn't for everyone, then you should understand the joke. I respect you enjoying any music you wish. Really I do...Peace!

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
Here's five underrated tracks from one of the most underrated bands in Third Eye Blind:

5. Darkness

4. Good Man

3. Blinded (this song is pretty much pure poetry)

2. Wounded

1. The Background

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
My favorite version is probably MT BTL 2.0. Just really speaks to my soul.

This one is by far my favorite. I really feel like this is what Linkin' Park & Jay-Z were going for in their Collison Course album, but just fell short.

Although it's not a movie, it was still a great music video. I gave it 5 bags of popcorn and a large cup of RJ's shake (with Rio Jenesis, of course).

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal

She's from my hometown and has been opening for Jason Isbell, Shakey Graves. and Madison Cunningham. She will also be at Bourbon & Beyond this year and is definitely worth listening to.

Reactions: rudd1

This one is by far my favorite. I really feel like this is what Linkin' Park & Jay-Z were going for in their Collison Course album, but just fell short.

Although it's not a movie, it was still a great music video. I gave it 5 bags of popcorn and a large cup of RJ's shake (with Rio Jenesis, of course).

Awesome to see another On Cinema universe fan in here. I have a hard time explaining why it's so good to anyone I'm trying to introduce to that world, but it just is. I freaking love it.

Reactions: Zissou87
Love seeing some Jack White on Obama's list. At one time I thought he could revive the modern rock scene, but I guess it takes more than one person to accomplish that.

ADVERTISEMENT