ADVERTISEMENT

What are you listening to?

Like donedeal, I'm about a month in this shelter in place, and getting wayyy more than my money's worth from Spotify.

Spotty dump:

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
Lot's of angry vid music is what I am hearing. Get the F up and change the world..
Stop the bitching. Plenty of time to bitch when this is all over.

Last edited:
If you have a good set of headphones then check out binaural recordings. Dr. Chesky for one. Just for the experience whether you like the music or not.

Reactions: UKvisitor
If you have a good set of headphones then check out binaural recordings. Dr. Chesky for one. Just for the experience whether you like the music or not.
Let me echo that thought: If ya never had the time, ya do now.
Anything you thought you never had time for should be worked on.

Reactions: UK82
Everytime I ever got arrested, Jack was involved: ( I got jacked up in my days) [I remember once I got carried out of the Toy tiger on Bardstown road by 6 cops {I refused to get up after they knocked me down: I had told them, ya knocked me down, now get me up} and after the hospital, a cop asked me what drug I was on just before I got booked on disorderly conduct] I pleaded "nolo contendere" $150 worth of Jack tax.

Last edited:
Best living musician on the planet. Kamasi Washington in a distant second.

Love the sample on this, and for all his crackhead tendencies, DMX just put out slapper after slapper for about 3 years.

Reactions: mickeyb2679
Lucinda Williams
Mad Season
John Prine
The Doors (LA Woman)
Sublime
Tom Tom Club

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT