ADVERTISEMENT

What are you listening to?

Went on a Adrian Belew binge on Amazom music this weekend. Ludlow, KY's finest!

Maybe some Jeff Beck tonight.

I figured that was fruitless and deleted it. I'll quit posting in your threads, but let's not make this one of them. I actually like most of your music posts, so recommend a XeX song or whatever you have playing now, and let's stay out of the way in here.

I figured that was fruitless and deleted it. I'll quit posting in your threads, but let's not make this one of them. I actually like most of your music posts, so recommend a XeX song or whatever you have playing now, and let's stay out of the way in here.

All gravy keep posting whatever u like

Its all goooood

[smoke]

This one gets it's own post. Not sure how to describe it.. it's Paramore meets Company of Thieves meets Katy Perry? IDK, but it's amazing. Easily my most played song this week.

Really brings back some 90's female grunge vibes.

Been stuck on Black Pumas for a while now. Outstanding debut album cover to cover.

Also been listening to a lot of Tom Petty Radio lately (channel 31 on the xm machine). That has led to me revisiting Echo...which is a great album and one I unfortunately forget about sometimes. Room at the Top of the World, Won’t last Long, Swingin’ & Counting On You are all classic Petty tunes that never really got the recognition they deserved as far as air play is concerned. A lot of really good songs on that album. Won’t Last Long is especially relevant and somewhat inspirational to me during these dog days of social distancing.

Reactions: Mossip
This dude is essentially producing a record in real time and her vocals are flawless.

My fiancee and I were going to a music festival in Cincinnati next month and they were going to be there. I had seen them several times before, but she hasn't. Unfortunately the festival was canceled and we are stuck in Kentucky. All that said, if you get a chance to see them in concert, do it.

Sure I’m a lot older than most on here as I’ve never heard of most of these people y’all are posting about. But it’s all good, music soothes the soul as has been said. I love 70’s and 80’s country myself. Been listening to a lot of Conway and Jones, Gosden, that kind lately. And Keith Whitley.

Sure I’m a lot older than most on here as I’ve never heard of most of these people y’all are posting about. But it’s all good, music soothes the soul as has been said. I love 70’s and 80’s country myself. Been listening to a lot of Conway and Jones, Gosden, that kind lately. And Keith Whitley.

Variety is the spice of life...

I pride myself on enjoying all kinds of music but really struggle to find a connection with much country music. And I come from a long line of eKY hillbillies. Southern Rock Opera is probably my favorite country[ish] album.

Mission- kinda the same way, only ever really got into the old country, don’t even listen to the newest stuff. Might be missing out on some good music though, but don’t have the patience to wait and see. I used to like some rock when I was younger, but the first time I heard good country I was hooked. Now southern rock I can listen to and enjoy. But the point is to me, music can really heal the soul, no matter what kind you prefer.

I've been listening to Spotify for three hours now, trying not to lose my mind. A little all over the place...

Reactions: Mossip
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT