ADVERTISEMENT

What are the grey Nikes that Andrew's wearing?

They are custom KD's or Kobe's. A young boy on my son's baseball team has a similar pair and his are KD's

635631874189928922-UK-ND-AndrewHarrisonFTs.jpg

This post was edited on 3/29 11:00 AM by throatpoker

They are similar to KDs though. Harden actually wears the zoom run the one's a lot. I actually have a pair in all black for basketball and when I saw Andrews I was like man I wish I could find those somewhere. Same with the KDs they wore last year. All custom and made for UK and not released unfortunately.

Cane if you are talking about the Zoom run the ones, I agree. Fantastic basketball shoe IMO, price isn't too steep either.

Originally posted by BlueFromBirth:
In that picture looks like Kyrie 1's black history month color way and Ulis is wearing KD "aunt Pearls"
photo was wrong, sorry. i changed it. ulis was wearing grey #11 J's last night

uMB6E.AuSt.79.jpeg

Originally posted by BlueFromBirth:
Cane if you are talking about the Zoom run the ones, I agree. Fantastic basketball shoe IMO, price isn't too steep either.
Yep those are the ones. The lowcut KD's are nice too. Don't like the soles on the low KObe's though. I can't play basketball anymore since i don't have normal feeling below the knee do to nerve damage but i like having comfortable shoes on as my feet don't have normal feeling and if anything is off at all i can notice it since my nerves are all shot literally.

Sorry to hear that Cane. I like the KDs as well, haven't tried Kobe X yet.

Yea those are definitely grey and blue "run the one" in the picture,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT