ADVERTISEMENT

What about me...?

AirRaidFan

Junior
Mar 13, 2002
Cal seems to have lost his vision of his mission. His mission is to bring wins to UK and banners to the rafters. I couldn't care less about the players who pass through and become #1 draft picks or who are collectively BILLIONAIRS (his words, not mine). Cal has grinded enough talent through the program to produce several banners. He has lost, and doesn't share, the vision and hope for the fans. He considers UK his personal platform for future successes for players whose names I don't even remember. The mission of the UK BB coach is to deliver pride and prestige to the school and UK fans, and to hang banners, not create millionairs..

The current players will not penetrate the tournaments beyond the second round (i'm being generous), but a couple will become draft picks and millionaires. Meanwhile, I watch on on TV as UK slowly falls in the rankings while Duke (#4) grabs the top 3 picks for the class of 2018, and UNC stays in the top 10.

So......geez Cal, what about me?

Cal seems to have lost his vision of his mission. His mission is to bring wins to UK and banners to the rafters. I couldn't care less about the players who pass through and become #1 draft picks or who are collectively BILLIONAIRS (his words, not mine). Cal has grinded enough talent through the program to produce several banners. He has lost, and doesn't share, the vision and hope for the fans. He considers UK his personal platform for future successes for players whose names I don't even remember. The mission of the UK BB coach is to deliver pride and prestige to the school and UK fans, and to hang banners, not create millionairs..

The current players will not penetrate the tournaments beyond the second round (i'm being generous), but a couple will become draft picks and millionaires. Meanwhile, I watch on on TV as UK slowly falls in the rankings while Duke (#4) grabs the top 3 picks for the class of 2018, and UNC stays in the top 10.

You’re right but you’re gonna get hammered.

Reactions: LordEgg

Slob.jpg

Last edited:

why-god.gif

While I understand your frustration and this past week has sucked, you have to wait til after the season. Does no one remember the great run we had 4 years ago? Same things were being said, the exact same things actually. even by me. So please wait

Suck it up buttercup, we may have a little turbulence but we will fly on through!!!

So let me get this straight if Ky had 3 star players that never got drafted how many titles would they have since 2010 ?

Reactions: ib4ky

g1383573984396502115.jpg

Reactions: Bluesnky and kev69

Does anyone have a copy of his job description?

Cal wins 83% of the games he’s been here, has a two game losing streak or loses to a unranked team, and you get these kind of posts EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Some UK fans are just impossible to please. I can’t help but laugh at this point. I can’t wait to read this board after Cal leaves.

Cal wins 83% of the games he’s been here, has a two game losing streak or loses to a unranked team, and you get these kind of posts EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Some UK fans are just impossible to please. I can’t help but laugh at this point. I can’t wait to read this board after Cal leaves.

It's really unbelievable lol

Reactions: ConRay9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT