ADVERTISEMENT

What’s up with UK Pro Days & shortchanging measurements ?

JST390-2

Junior
Nov 1, 2015
Florida
Wallace measured 2½ inches longer and more than an inch taller than expected from the figures we received from the Kentucky pro day in October -- an event that seemed to shortchange several of its players (Chris Livingston's wingspan is more than 3 inches longer and he's over an inch taller, for example). At 6-4 in shoes, 195 pounds with a 6-8½ wingspan, John Wall, Bruce Brown, De'Anthony Melton and Derrick White are some of the comps our database offers, suggesting Wallace has the type of coveted defensive versatility we saw in his lone season at Kentucky.

Pretty sure these numbers are relevant to NBA guys

Reactions: 09587114k
I don’t know about short changing, but we said Dakari Johnson had a 30+ inch vertical leap and that dude couldn’t clear a Breathitt County phone book.
They still have phone books in Breathitt? Last breathitt phone book they sent me was back in 2015 or so.. And was actually bigger than the ones in Knott Co.. Not by much though,, 10-15 pages.. Both under an inch thick..

They still have phone books in Breathitt? Last breathitt phone book they sent me was back in 2015 or so.. And was actually bigger than the ones in Knott Co.. Not by much though,, 10-15 pages.. Both under an inch thick..
Can you still see a lot of Elk around that sports plex in knott county

Can you still see a lot of Elk around that sports plex in knott county
I live 15 mins from sports plex past the atv trail ride thing down on Knott/Breathitt line.. I saw one cow last year going down south fork towards Jackson and none this year.. Did have couple bulls on my trail cam last fall behind my house.. They've taken majority out of here to out of state.. Used to see herds of 200-300+ back around 2007-2010.. They bred quick,, think quicker than they wanted.. Now lucky see couple a year.. Which I don't mind,, do miss the free meat though,, lol.. Me and dad watched the first dozen ever released here in the state back in late 90s..

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
I looked at the article on KSR about measurements from all participants and we were all higher on almost every single measurement for every player except Wallace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT