ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not counting on Grant Nelson, but

No, we don't "have like 23 players". We have a normal number for this point in the offseason. You're just parroting what others have said. We lost a ton of our team from last year and had to replace them.
How many do you have ?

I just don’t think he leaves from the West Coast plus all the negative recruiting, Arizona used it and others will promise Nelson the Star treatment, not that he will be the 3-4th option behind the freshman. I hope we can get him, but not expecting it.
South Dakota is not on the west coast 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Don't get me wrong. I would love to see Nelson at UK next season regardless. But if it becomes obvious early that Nelson should be the starting PF it’s going to be a constant source of frustration and upset with the fanbase and questioning by local and probably even national media. We just went through that last season with Wheeler starting and Reeves not despite the fact that most seemed to think it was clear that he should (even if that meant Livingston would be coming off the bench). I wonder whether Calipari would want that again.
Then Cal needs to say he runs 3 Forwards then. Play a legit smallish ball modern lineup. Dillingham, Wagner, Edwards, Nelson, and Bradshaw. PG/CG/SF/PF/PF.

Reactions: G-PIP
*insert any name* and they're the perfect fit or the do it all player//

at this point only two players matter- reeves and oscar those are the two guys we need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT