ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the rumor going around mentioned on KSR radio?

You know what? I have had season tickets since before Rupp was built. I used to be on here under a different name and would sometimes say what I heard. But people like you never wanted to hear the truth so they would crucify me. So I just decided to stop posting any information at all. My best friend is a retired VP of UK and told me a lot of things.
There are numerous guys like you that USED to post inside type things, but no long due to the constant harassment if the tip they were told didn't pan out. Personally,
I miss those insider posts.

Kyle Tucker confirmed there was an argument between Dillingham and Burks in the tunnel at halftime. Not a stretch to think it’s possible they may have done more in the locker room behind closed doors.

Now why would those two get into it? One is a 1st round draft pick and the other rarely gets to play

Barnhart has his misses, but he’s one of the best AD’s in the country. Just hired a great woman’s coach and has overseen tremendous enhancements and success across numerous UK programs.

I understand some only care about basketball, and both he and Cal have likely run their course there, but MB has not been a total failure.

Barnhart has done less with more than any AD we’ve ever had. He’s destroying the basketball program and he’s the first AD to allow apathy over it. Some of you need to get this understood in some way. Barnhart is the only AD that has ever had the amount of resources he’s had. He doesn’t even contribute much to SEC pie money yet we are the beneficiary of modern revenues because of the contracts and TV deals. Barnhart has been a fairly bad AD when you consider where we should be to where we are.

He’s signed some of the worst coaches in UK history. From a “memorandum of understanding” to Gillispie, to lifetime deals for overrated coaches.

Where anyone gets that he’s been an AD above reproach is beyond me. What he’s currently doing to the basketball program is HIS work, the SEC revenue streams of the modern day is NOT his work.

I couldn’t imagine what Kentucky men in charge again with modern revenue streams would look like. No telling where we’d be. And he’s definitely not one of the best AD’s in the country and do you know how we know that?

Because he’s one of the least paid in these conferences and NOBODY has ever come close to trying to get him. So try to explain that one. Notice Oregon doesn’t want him, no power programs want him in football, and Kansas is the only one to take a look because with his pay he’d be easy to poach, and they settle on thanks but no thanks. And from that you get he’s one of the best AD’s in the country.

No offense but that position is laughably ridiculous.

Kyle Tucker confirmed there was an argument between Dillingham and Burks in the tunnel at halftime. Not a stretch to think it’s possible they may have done more in the locker room behind closed doors.

Burks showed more fight on defense than anyone IMO and he never got clock. IMO we played better when he was playing early in the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT