ADVERTISEMENT

What’s happening with the Lady Cats?

They are enjoying being in the shadow of Calipari's ineptitude after a horrendous season that ended with the firing of their coach.

I just watched that Iowa vs WV game. What a terrible product women's basketball is. The only thing I will say is it looks much easier to officiate.

Reactions: drcats2013
I was just messing. It’s not for me, but I do understand the appeal.

That’s actually really cool. Good for her! I’m sure you’re proud. That’s quite the accomplishment.
I am a basketball junky. I love going to local high school games and watch as many college games as possible. I don’t enjoy professional sports. All overpaid brats.

I can solve all of Mitch's problems.

1. He transfers Cal into the Womens HC role at his current salary. Tell him we expect to be in the Final 4 within 3 years. Memorial has been revamped and he is by far the highest paid coach. Get to work or quit with no buy out.

2. Go hire whoever he wants for the Men. With no $33M buyout, we can afford the best.

LOL

I can solve all of Mitch's problems.

1. He transfers Cal into the Womens HC role at his current salary. Tell him we expect to be in the Final 4 within 3 years. Memorial has been revamped and he is by far the highest paid coach. Get to work or quit with no buy out.

2. Go hire whoever he wants for the Men. With no $33M buyout, we can afford the best.

LOL
I like it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT