ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia situation

Huggins has to get fired don’t you think. Just think how much alcohol he had to drink to get drunk because he is a big guy and he blew like .210 or something like that
I don’t think the alcohol content is gonna determine anything. Just the fact that he’s done it before and it cost him his job. They had to be aware he had a problem and with the comments on air I don’t see him escaping. The alcohol content just shows how bad an alcoholic he is honestly.

Last edited:
The season can be saved if Cal don’t screw this up
Lol if your ready for the roller coaster again a guy just Sent me a DM on Twitter saying it’s looking positive again for reeves and Kentucky, I’m choosing to just to back on that situation, but yea the pathway to solving this issue is sitting right there cal, but please don’t screw this up if they enter the portal

Lol if your ready for the roller coaster again a guy just Sent me a DM on Twitter saying it’s looking positive again for reeves and Kentucky, I’m choosing to just to back on that situation, but yea the pathway to solving this issue is sitting right there cal, but please don’t screw this up if they enter the portal
Is that guy a good source?

Aren't we past the time nongraduates can transfer and be eligible this upcoming season?

Yeah I’m not getting my hopes up anymore until something happens
I’m leaning that way as well, I’ve only seen two people overly confident he returns to Kentucky, one is memanboy and the other is another Kentucky fan account guy

Also his 2 or 3rd DUI I think, Huggins seems like a guy of guy mad about everything and doesn’t think rules apply to him
He had one at Cinci I believe, one at WVU prior to this, and even with his history they gave him another chance. So, yeah, he obviously either doesn’t care, or thinks he can weasel his way out of trouble based on his renown.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23

Lost seven hours and thought he was in Ohio instead of Pennsylvania. Did not know how he shreded his tire or how he got where he was at. He was absolutely blasted. They also found empty beer cans in a bag on the floor and more empty cans in the trunk. There was no way he was going to survive as a leader of men after that shit show.

That would be a lucky break for us to get either or Jessie edwards or tre. We have room for both. Would be a little confusing if we got Jessie Edwards and he plays along side our freshman Justin Edwards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT