ADVERTISEMENT

Well, the guy in front of me got what he deserved last night

STL_Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Not sure about the rest of us.

Had a guy at the game sitting directly in front of us that was absolutely relentless on the one Mizzou fan sitting in his aisle 7 or 8 seats down. First quarter this dude was absolutely giving the Mizzou fan the business after EVERY play. Just verbally abusing this guy every play about how bad we are going to destroy them and how they might not get 3 first downs all night, etc... At first I thought it was kind of funny because it was relatively playful but was still over the top. The guy was just there to support his team and I have to say he handled it better than I probably would have.

Sadly, along with the rest of us last night, guy in front of me ate shit. The lone Mizzou fan still sat there waving his little Pom Pom happy as could be until the end of the game. Shit talker in front of me? Gone by mid-3rd quarter.

Had a guy at the game sitting directly in front of us that was absolutely relentless on the one Mizzou fan sitting in his aisle 7 or 8 seats down. First quarter this dude was absolutely giving the Mizzou fan the business after EVERY play. Just verbally abusing this guy every play about how bad we are going to destroy them and how they might not get 3 first downs all night, etc... At first I thought it was kind of funny because it was relatively playful but was still over the top. The guy was just there to support his team and I have to say he handled it better than I probably would have.

Sadly, along with the rest of us last night, guy in front of me ate shit. The lone Mizzou fan still sat there waving his little Pom Pom happy as could be until the end of the game. Shit talker in front of me? Gone by mid-3rd quarter.
Another f-ing idiot that makes the commonwealth look bad!

Last edited:

Sounds like something an Indiana BB fan would do. Embarrassing and classless. SMH.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
And I feel bad because I sat there and whined all night about how poorly UK played and all of the dumb mistakes we made. How can ANY of our fans talk smack to other fans when we play so sloppily???

Sounds like this fan has the same problem some of our players have in that he talks smack but can't back it up. We are in NO position to say ANYTHING to opposing fans.

Would an opposing fan sink so low as to attend a rivals game and pretend to be their fan? I would think not but he's gotta be one of three things then:

1. He doesn't watch any football. I didn't feel confident that UK could outscore Mizzou last night. I knew Brady Cook was having a good year and our secondary is terrible and their D is pretty good.
2. His glasses must be tinted so blue that he can't see out of them.
3. Drunk and looking for a fight (Mitch's worst nightmare).

Reactions: BlueTick2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT