ADVERTISEMENT

Well Lookee Here...(Bembrey)

Can he be apart of this years upcoming team or does he count against 2019 class? I'm guessing he'll come in 2019.

Yes it is but he was 6-3 210 two years ago. He's about 235 now. If he kept that speed...Could be Josh Allen's replacement.

Just watched his hudl film, young man can move. Wasn't able to copy link but at the 1:40 mark he comes out of no where and chases down a sure TD run.

I’ll come back whenever I want. Anyone with a brain knows that a football commitment means very little until they sign. You must not pay much attention to CFB.

I wonder if you would be a smartass to my face. I’ve watched and attended a lot more games than your pathetic loser ass.
Ah, let's just celebrate the precious present, as someone formerly famous said....

I’ll come back whenever I want. Anyone with a brain knows that a football commitment means very little until they sign. You must not pay much attention to CFB.

I wonder if you would be a smartass to my face. I’ve watched and attended a lot more games than your pathetic loser ass.
We retain like 95 percent of the commits we receive. But hey let's poo poo every one so we can say I told you so when the 2 out of 25 don't stick.

Ahhh damn. Look everybody, we got a hard ass here. Watch out!!

Reactions: BigBoyBlueMMA

Actually about 85 to 90% of them do,

Anyway, I wonder if anyone on here would talk trash to my face, I am 6' 5", weight 250#, and run the forty in--------

Wait a minute, my computer is blinking, dam thing thinks it's my conscience.

Any way, sounds like a very promising prospect that we hadn't heard much about before, more great work by our staff IMO.

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone on here would talk trash to my face, I am 6' 5", weight 250#, and run the forty in--------

Wait a minute, my computer is blinking, dam thing thinks it's my conscience.

I think you mistakenly think I am in the pissing contest.

I think you mistakenly think I am in the pissing contest.

Sorry, your post got mixed up with my reply, I deleted that one.

But wait, while I may not be quite 6' 5" and weigh 250# I can hold my own in a lot of these other contests on here.

When does it start, is it over yet?

Oh, never mind, there is always one going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost In FL
While it might not matter that much he is shown as a commit, but has a zero rating so far, which hurts our ranking at this who cares point in recruiting. We are up to seven commits so far, and I am not anxious, anxious to see if we win more games than expected and really improve our recruiting by saving some for after the season. Not counting him so far we have a 5.4, 5.5, two 5.6s, a 5.7 and a 5.8, easy to calculate 5.600 average.

I think he should be a 5.6 at least, but I will let you know when they start listening to me.

Sorry, your post got mixed up with my reply, I deleted that one.

But wait, while I may not be quite 6' 5" and weigh 250# I can hold my own in a lot of these other contests on here.

When does it start, is it over yet?

Oh, never mind, there is always one going on.
Tetherball!!

Reactions: jauk11
I've got a schitzu/lass apso that you'd swear was part crocodile if you messed with me.

I've got a schitzu/lass apso that you'd swear was part crocodile if you messed with me.

I got a 140 lb American Bulldog who is very protective of me. if we are out in the yard and a strange vehicle pulls up, he will get between me and vehicle. Doesn't bark, growl or anything threatening, just stares at it. If they get out and move one way or the other, he will move with them, standing next to me, but always between me and whoever, never making a sound, just watching, Once you been to my house a couple times he won't even raise his head when they pull up,but he isn't stranger friendly

You clearly don't think it's a big deal to get a commit but yet you feel strongly enough to comment on it.

Ahhh, another internet tough guy. What did you do before the internet was around? Write letters?

I bet my keyboard can beat up your keyboard

Reactions: dallasg23
I’m pretty convinced everybody here would be a smartass to this guys face. Better to be a smartass than a dumbass

Reactions: Rockford
I like his looks, looks like a lot of muscle and not much fat to me.

So, just so I'm clear. You checked a college football message board thread about a football commit to make the point that it's stupid to talk about football commitments? Did I get that right?

I freakin' know my wife would be a smartass to this guy's face....she's a baaaaaddddddd woman.

Reactions: jauk11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT