ADVERTISEMENT

Well Lookee Here...(Bembrey)

I got a 140 lb American Bulldog who is very protective of me. if we are out in the yard and a strange vehicle pulls up, he will get between me and vehicle. Doesn't bark, growl or anything threatening, just stares at it. If they get out and move one way or the other, he will move with them, standing next to me, but always between me and whoever, never making a sound, just watching, Once you been to my house a couple times he won't even raise his head when they pull up,but he isn't stranger friendly
Lol my great Dane full grown is 7 pounds overweight at 121lbs.
If you have a bull dog at 140, you won't have it long smh

I got a 140 lb American Bulldog who is very protective of me. if we are out in the yard and a strange vehicle pulls up, he will get between me and vehicle. Doesn't bark, growl or anything threatening, just stares at it. If they get out and move one way or the other, he will move with them, standing next to me, but always between me and whoever, never making a sound, just watching, Once you been to my house a couple times he won't even raise his head when they pull up,but he isn't stranger friendly
Nice! What's his name Herschel?

Bembry was a 5.6 star recruit when he committed to UT. The kid has not taken a snap since that time and Rivals does not now evidently know how to rate him. That will tell you something about recruiting stars.

Reactions: jauk11
Bembry was a 5.6 star recruit when he committed to UT. The kid has not taken a snap since that time and Rivals does not now evidently know how to rate him. That will tell you something about recruiting stars.
Had knee surgery(ACL), went JUCO and RSed last year. Risky commit?

This ACL thing, seems like I have read something about it before, isn't this about the third time someone had that injury playing football?

I don’t think those issue exist today as much as they did years ago and Coach White knows the kid’s status. Why would we think there is a risk?
Certainly hope you're right and yes some of past concerns about ACL recovery no longer exist but retaining speed isn't one of them. On his HS film this guy could really run, I'm just asking does he retain that speed? If so, fine...if not he'll probably move to ILB.

Certainly hope you're right and yes some of past concerns about ACL recovery no longer exist but retaining speed isn't one of them. On his HS film this guy could really run, I'm just asking does he retain that speed? If so, fine...if not he'll probably move to ILB.

I just don’t see the value in spending time questioning it when the staff offered and got the commitment. We could speculate out the wazzoo, but it seems probable that the staff knows about his HS injury and the success of his rehab. We, in turn, get a kid who has 3 to play 3. That is good news for a big kid who can motor and was desired by a lot of good programs.

I just don’t see the value in spending time questioning it when the staff offered and got the commitment. We could speculate out the wazzoo, but it seems probable that the staff knows about his HS injury and the success of his rehab. We, in turn, get a kid who has 3 to play 3. That is good news for a big kid who can motor and was desired by a lot of good programs.
I'm fine with that.

There is a point in his video when some little kid is out running another little kid to the goal line and Bembry shoots into the picture and catches him from behind. Those little guys may have been slow as molasses, but it sure was fun to watch.

Now Bembry is ranked a 5.6 3 star, same as he was when coming out of high school. Must have just got the ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT