ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Gambling Thread

Texas team total under 32.5 points (0.25)
Vandy tt o14.5 (0.25)
James Madison -8 (0.1)

[Thursday additions]

Washington tt o20.5 (0.25)
Oregon tt u24.5 (0.25)
Tennessee tt u35.5 (0.25)
UVA tt o22.5 (0.25)
Army tt o40 (0.25)
Ole Miss -3.5 (0.1)
Cincy +3 (0.1)
BYU -4 (0.1)
ISU -2.5 (0.1)

Last edited:
New Mexico St-Jacksonville St first half under 30.5 (0.25)

Will add more later. BOL!
I gave you props last week for the W, but this one never had a chance. If not for a few turnovers, they may have scored 60 in the 1st half. NM State defense is awful.

Been on a hot streak lately, 3-1 on posted plays last week. 19-11-2 for the year on posted plays. (I wish that is all I bet was the posted ones, lol). Might be time to fade me, all good things DO come to an end. Just a matter of when, not IF.

Early bets :
La Tech -4 vs MTSU. They both suck, just La Tech sucks less.
UTEP / WKU under 58
UTEP +20

I gave you props last week for the W, but this one never had a chance. If not for a few turnovers, they may have scored 60 in the 1st half. NM State defense is awful.
They scored 14 points in the last 2:00 minutes of the half. Live over/under at the two min warning was 28.5 points. I did a small hedge (0.10) for the over because NMSt is one of the worst teams in FBS I believe. ;)

Been on a hot streak lately, 3-1 on posted plays last week. 19-11-2 for the year on posted plays. (I wish that is all I bet was the posted ones, lol). Might be time to fade me, all good things DO come to an end. Just a matter of when, not IF.

Early bets :
La Tech -4 vs MTSU. They both suck, just La Tech sucks less.
UTEP / WKU under 58
UTEP +20
Ahh - that makes more sense. How are you doing over all? Have you broke even?

Ahh - that makes more sense. How are you doing over all? Have you broke even?
Up a little bit over all for the year. I do not inflate my numbers. I post them or I do not count them on here. Which is why I said "I wish I only bet my posted plays." LOL. That is the correct record for ONLY the plays I post here BEFORE the games start. I will not factor wins, or losses for that matter into my record if I didn't post it before. I can't stand people that do not post plays, but always seem to win every bet and will have the nerve to shit on a poster if they lose a bet. Well no shit, how about YOU post your plays for everyone to see. They will not do that because A. they lose a lot more than they let on, and B. they can't talk shit to a poster if he post a losing bet.
Like I stated, on a hot streak right now, but even on just my posted plays, it will not last all year. I win $ some weeks, lose others, it is why it's called GAMBLING, not winning.

Post some plays, the more people who post the better. If I see something I like, I have no problem tailing someone's pick. I will give them credit for the hit though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT