ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Gambling Thread

YaketySax

Senior
Jun 28, 2018
Made some bets early this week to get some line value. 0.25 units on each. BOL.

Arizona St -6.5
UofL -28
FAU -2.5
Nebraska -6.5 (got this line last week)

My ledger for Weeks 0-1 results has a small profit.

3W-2L-1Push (+0.6 units).

Reactions: Bluefield88
Made some bets early this week to get some line value. 0.25 units on each. BOL.

Arizona St -6.5
UofL -28
FAU -2.5
Nebraska -6.5 (got this line last week)

My ledger for Weeks 0-1 results has a small profit.

3W-2L-1Push (+0.6 units).

I like Illinois, Old Dominion and Tulane to cover at home, and Troy to cover on the road.

I usually don’t do this, but three-team parlay: Tennessee ML, Texas ML, Kentucky ML.

Disgusts me OSU fans on Twitter are counting a USC win over LSU as a Big Ten win over the SEC. They’ve been in the conference for 15 minutes.

Would never count a Texas victory over Michigan as an SEC vs. Big Ten win. Not until 2027, at least.

Added the UK point total over 26.5 points with 0.5 units this morning.

I feel like UK will get 12 possessions or so total and score touchdowns on at least 3 of those before factoring in FGs and potential for more TDs. I don’t believe in south Carolina’s defense, and I think UKs offense is going to be pretty good. They didn’t show hurry up last week probably to save for a conference game so maybe a faster pace too?

Also, Carolina gives up too many sacks and TFLs. I think that results in better starting field position.

So, fingers crossed.

Reactions: satcheluk
A gambling podcast I listen to had South Carolina team total under 16.5 as one of their best bets!!!

They said USC's offense is horrendous and UK has one of the best defensive units in the country

time stamp: 1:06:37

Last edited:
Reactions: YaketySax
Arkansas +9.5 (vs. Oklahoma State)

Kansas State -9.5 (vs. Tulane)

Auburn ML (vs. California)

Last edited:
College is a waste tomorrow so I'll throw a few mlb parleys together and push Sunday to the limit. I'm over 4k this week with most my tickets in for Sunday already.

Reactions: Bluefield88
I like Boise to cover and maybe I’ll throw some on the money line also. They have a stud RB who can control maybe even beat the Ducks

4-4 on the year -$48 ($100 per game)

BC -33 V/S Duquesne
Iowa -2.5 V/S Iowa St.
Louisville -28 V/S Jacksonville St.
Michigan St. +9.5 @ Maryland

Dammit. Forgot to post :
UCONN -14 V/S Merrimack
Minnesota -27 V/S Rhode Island

Adding:
UT - 8 @ NC State

Last edited:
Still time to throw in Sabalenka and Sinner moneylines into your parlays (US Open) to sweeten. Sinner -1.5 sets should be safe also.

Holy s**t I just hit a 4 game parlay that seemed like a pipe dream an hour ago.

Pitt moneyline over Cincinnati
Syracuse moneyline over GT
Oklahoma State moneyline over Arkansas
Over 41 on the Texas/Michigan game
Hit that bet also

K-State falls short of covering. And then Arkansas just BLOWS a possible chance at winning my bet there too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT