ADVERTISEMENT

We need an Antonio Reeves for 1st team All-American campaign

A very deserving player and a major contributor for these Wildcats!

GHIiYBZWIAAE_j3.0.jpg

His return to Kentucky was as important to Kentucky as anyone else has been for their respective team.

I gave him some grief when we didn't know if he would be back. Thought of him as a choke artist in big games. But he has been smooth and as consistent as they get I. Would love him to have the ball in his hands with the clock winding down if we have to have a basket. Hats off.

Coming back to UK was a great decision for Reeves. He's shown his versatility to the point that he will get a chance in the NBA. I think he can play at that level.

19.7 pts/gm
4.3 rbs/gm
1.5 ast/gm
49.5% FG
44.4% 3pt

He’s been great this season. He’s really improved and expanded his game since last season.

I was looking at Jon Scott’s website last night. Reeves’ player page hasn’t been updated in a couple games, but I noticed something interesting. Last season he had 488 points. This season it took him nine fewer games and 163 fewer minutes to score that same amount.

That is remarkable. In that same time frame he also has 36 more rebounds and 19 fewer turnovers. Think about that — 163 fewer minutes of PT and has improved drastically in every category.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
He is having an incredible season! So glad he decided to come back for another year. Love watching him play. Three level scorer. Deadly stroke. Floater game is 💯. And his finishing at the rim is critical to this team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT