ADVERTISEMENT

We Got ALOT of Attention For Win . . . .

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
I spent hours Sunday, basking in the reflected glory of my favorite sports team’s win.

I love YouTube, but honestly am shocked just how many outlets/venues there are, in the TV/Internet world.

I found myself watching one show where they devoted 5 minutes to the upset, with three male hosts and a female, in a NICE studio. . . . I have no idea who they were . . . maybe because I only watch the SEC Network.

But there may be hundreds of sports “shows” filmed by individuals. Some have thousands of views.

And on all of the discussions, Kentucky got its props, excepting Ole Miss fan sites that bemoaned that “Kentucky sucks,” and they couldn’t believe they lost to us. On regional/national shows/podcasts the fact we played Georgia close came up a lot, too, as a reasonable forewarning of the win in Oxford.

Altogether, a great weekend for Kentucky Football. All publicity is good, and good publicity is great!

It's always nice after a big win to search the interwebs for all things Kentucky football. I was up late saturday night looking for all I could. Of course a lot of those talking heads were about Ole Miss imploding with not much of a hat tip towards our defense. I can't believe a lot of these people still think this is "old" Kentucky and we just got lucky. The Ole Miss message boards is where the gold was found saturday after the game.

I'm not good with links, especially being on a phone and not my laptop. I just googled "Ole Miss message boards". Get ready to laugh.

I think this one will allow us to read it.

Reactions: JasonRDunn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT