ADVERTISEMENT

Letcher Co shooting

After not being on the Paddock for months, I made the mistake of reading through this thread. What a bunch of easily swayed by rumor, ignorant, mouth breathers. No wonder Trump is the KY messiah.
Maybe try leaving for YEARS if you hated so much. I do not think ANYONE believes the rumors, just stated them. Great idea by you, just develop tunnel vision, it was a senseless murder, and call it a day. Nothing like the rumors tossed around have ever happened before. LOL. A lot more crazier shit has happened in this effed up world, it CAN be true, but as of now, only a "rumor".

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Anyone know if there will be a livestream of the preliminary hearing?

Im curious too. Was told today the lawyer hired was bartley from out of town. I know him but hes in somerset and from what i know he never practiced in letcher.

Curious if that means there is already a decision on change of venue or its expected to have mostly zoom bearings because thats a healthy drive to letcher if that has to be made very many times.

Is his wife his law partner? A Jeremy and Kerri Bartley entered their joint appearance on Friday.

Interesting.

Yes. I was unaware there was an entry of appearance but glad its out there.

Interesting for sure. Long way away both geographically and culturally (as weird as that might sound in rural ky, its true). Will help the prosecutor and presumably circuit judge will neither be local.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT