ADVERTISEMENT

We got a good one in Willie Rodriguez

I'd like to see more of him, Anderson and Dingle TBH. Pass to Dingle was a nice gain but got ripped at LOS. WR catch and run was big. I believe our TEs can be effective weapons if we didn't ask them to stay in and block so often. If the OL can continue to improve, maybe we'll be able to get them more involved. Would open things up for the wideouts, if we are able to do so.

Willie looks like the absolute truth out there!!! Kattus has struggled big time and probably needs to sit for a bit to reset. Something isn’t right with him.

This is surprising. Kattus was a very good physical blocker that had good hands his first couple of years.

He’s now whiffed on several blocks that have led to multiple sacks, plus he’s dropped a few passes.

I think it’s in his head now. Hope he bounces back, but sometimes the bench is a good motivation. Rodriguez is earning some PT.

Surprised how athletic he is. Noticed that the opening kick off return of the season. We kept hearing how physical he was but imo that really undersold him.

We really need kattus to pick it up. Otherwise it will cost us two players plus a presumably influential person in the Cincinnati hs football scene.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT