ADVERTISEMENT

We don’t deserve the all-time wins lead.

Wonky

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
KU will take it back here shortly and I’m not even gonna be mad. We couldn’t step on their throat like we should have, and they NEVER lose games like this. In 20 years at KU, Self is freaking 310-17 at AFH. And those 17 were to good teams… not nobodys like Evansville, Richmond, and these scrubs today.

I can’t even hate other programs for their cheating anymore… because in the end, all their cheating did was get them talented players. They won with those talented players. We can’t and won’t as long as Cal is here.

At the rate Cal loses games I never expected UK to hold onto that stake long. Can't even get mad anymore when you come to expect losing horse shit games.

Reactions: CROCAT
Why don’t we deserve the lead we earned?

I get it that the CHC is happy with a loss.

But I will never understand it.

Reactions: Ky-troutbum
Cow doesn't care about that, or any other Kentucky basketball record for that matter.
Just a sad state of affairs overall. I can't believe the administration has allowed this clown to hijack the program. He will never win another title here nor does he lose any sleep over that fact

KU will take it back here shortly and I’m not even gonna be mad. We couldn’t step on their throat like we should have, and they NEVER lose games like this. In 20 years at KU, Self is freaking 310-17 at AFH. And those 17 were to good teams… not nobodys like Evansville, Richmond, and these scrubs today.

I can’t even hate other programs for their cheating anymore… because in the end, all their cheating did was get them talented players. They won with those talented players. We can’t and won’t as long as Cal is here.
Now that is telling it like it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT