ADVERTISEMENT

"We cannot believe we just got beat by Kentucky." - Ole Miss fan video.

This is a classic example of a team being over-hyped by the media, and puffed out to the joints by beating up on 4 cupcakes, while the other teams always seems to get undervalued. Hey that 17 point line is a security blanket right? I mean these fans were celebrating the win before the game even started and the media right along with them. But in reality if you look at the talent and experience of both of these rosters they aren't that far apart. Over half of Kentucky's starters were 4 stars maybe slightly more for OM. Kentucky just got through playing then #1 ranked Georgia to a virtual tie - did that not register with folks? "Oh Georgia just had a bad night" was the narrative. "it was a fluke" "OM will roll". And now this is what you get 🤣

This guy isn’t even a douche… he’s like a tampon. Or whatever you are when you want desperately to be a douche, but just don’t have the balls. Frankly I’m shocked there are people who actually willingly live in Mississippi. Like, you’re telling me they aren’t in political exile… they aren’t in prison… they actually CHOSE to be there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT