ADVERTISEMENT

We can beat GA

Well, you have to admit, we didn't give UGA any film to study in CoMo to prepare for our offense. I say we throw caution to the wind and open with Beau at QB!

I don't think we match up very well with UGA but you guys are being a little harsh on Uk Visitor. I hope Stoops uses the Neuralyzer on Monday, not much to be learned from that game.

Reactions: UKvisitor
The reason for my optimism is that some of these players don't play every game.
When they want to play they look great and when they don't want to play they look bad.
The offense is flat as can be.
Real head scratcher on not being able to run on anyone behind the BB wall.
I am as mad as anyone with the performance on Sat.
Even with a win against GA, the Mizzou loss makes it a wash.

He's a troll and probably a Louisville fan. He starts the same kind of troll threads on other boards. He's also a Coronabro.
The most over used comment on forums everywhere. Everyone who posts a comment that is against the main stream is a troll?
What in the world is a Coronabro?
If it someone who doesn't want to die from something that has killed over quarter million americans since March, That's me.

Reactions: southindycat
I like your enthusiasm but there is no way it is happening. Georgia is a QB away from being the best team in the country. You will be lucky if it is a 3 score defeat.
Why do you feel the need to come over on UKs board with your Kingof Tenn monarch and that after we bitch slapped you guys to the tune of 34-7? We pulled your orange trousers down to your knees and proceeded to break it off on rocky top.
You scored more on Bama than you did UK.

I like your enthusiasm but there is no way it is happening. Georgia is a QB away from being the best team in the country. You will be lucky if it is a 3 score defeat.
What would a UK beat down by GA like that say about the sickly orange pukes you call a CFB team? U just another queen from tenn. Not like there is anything wrong about that if your from Tenn.

Last edited:
Can but a longshot. Defense or special teams has to score at least one TD. Also Terry will have to be the version of him we saw in the swamp.

With the exception of two years ago, stoops usually plays uga closer than we should. They don't usually run tempo, so our D should be solid (tempo kills us).

I still think we lose comfortably with the score looking closer than it is

Reactions: UKvisitor
Too fast, too big, too strong, too athletic, too strongly coached, too bad, Georgia will steamroll us. They can leave the punter on the plane. I don’t fault our defense but there’s just no way we can match up with those guys point for point. They’re just too talented, too deep. I wish we could but sooner rather than later the cream rises to the top. We have 3 of the top 4 teams in the Country to play in next weeks.

Can but a longshot. Defense or special teams has to score at least one TD. Also Terry will have to be the version of him we saw in the swamp.

With the exception of two years ago, stoops usually plays uga closer than we should. They don't usually run tempo, so our D should be solid (tempo kills us).

I still think we lose comfortably with the score looking closer than it is
Georgia played really bad in the first half in the game against UT, so obviously it's possible they fall apart. The QB also has ALOT of deflected balls because of his size so there should be some opportunities to get some picks.

Is Georgia still going to play Stetson or are they ready to make the switch to JT Daniels?

No one outside the staff has a clue on Daniel's. But a couple of rumors have CV ome out he has taken some snaps with the 1's instead of being scout team QB and he is down to a sleeve on his knee instead of a brace that would make an OL limp. At this point I dont think he ever takes a snap in a game ffg or UGA.

Georgia played really bad in the first half in the game against UT, so obviously it's possible they fall apart. The QB also has ALOT of deflected balls because of his size so there should be some opportunities to get some picks.

Really bad is a stretch. We made a couple really bad decisions, 4th and a foot running a 160 LB QB on a sneak, and the wrong back on the goal line. The frosh is far and away our best back right now. The had 125 yards and 80 came on 2 plays and the bad snap into the end,one didnt help.

I think we are th he better team,but anything c as n happen and the better team doesnt always win. But I thi k the cats need some turnovers and a special teams/defensive TDs. I dont think UKs offense can score enough without th hat and I font th hink the UGA offense can overcome some big mistakes.

Last edited:
People said we had a chance against UGA a couple years ago when we won 10 games.....we got absolutely manhandled. I expect more of the same.

.... I have never seen a more inept offense than what I saw yesterday, it was down right pathetic.

What? Are you 8?

Good for you that you missed the Joker offense and Bill Curry years. You need to watch more football though no question

For sure, we laid an egg against Mizz, but the talent is here.
Get UP for this game!
We can beat Ga.
If UK can run against 9 in the box on every play and make first downs, they will be in the game but it will be impossible to win if your team can’t pass.

If UK can run against 9 in the box on every play and make first downs, they will be in the game but it will be impossible to win if your team can’t pass.
If you run enough and have success, the passing lanes are open. Don't come out passing when you have no passing game.
Come out running and then throw the pass. See the bowl game win against VA TECH.

OT: Ruf kicked the extra winning point.

Who knows - maybe this is one of those “don’t let Bama beat you twice” games for UGA.

Excited to see how Gatewood performs.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Who knows - maybe this is one of those “don’t let Bama beat you twice” games for UGA.

Excited to see how Gatewood performs.
Me too and its long overdue.
Georgia also has one eye on the Gators next week.
UK is at home and pizzed and have a new Sheriff in town.
Its gonna be a war.

No. Never. Each game is its own.

A win against Georgia at the height of their SEC East run of success is much bigger than a loss against anyone in our conference.
Correct. A win v #5 Georgia would be the biggest in the Stoops era and one of the 5 biggest wins in UK football history.

And the virus will go away after the election
It won't but much of the faux hysteria from Twitter authors, journalists, and artists who mooniight as viral disease experts in their spare time will at least be minimized. Kind of like it was minimized during the Floyd riots when it was convenient to minimize it.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT