ADVERTISEMENT

We can beat GA

I don’t think we stand a chance against Georgia but with how 2020 has gone it would only make sense to look like shit today and play gang busters next week.

Worst post I’ve seen in a long ass time. These guys aren’t going to hold Georgia’s jocks
All of his posts are comparable to the nonsense he posted about beating Georgia. He's a drunken troll who continuously posts nonsense, and then waits to see the reaction so he can laugh to himself. Of course, by responding, I am part of the problem myself- feeding a troll.

Georgia is a QB away from the National title, but he’s plenty good enough to light UK up
Even if he doesn't light us up, at best, it will be a repeat of what we saw today. Dink and dunk a bit, have their running back move the chains a bit, watch our offense sport less than 50 passing yards, and at best we lost 20 to 10.

Georgia will obliterate us unless half their team catches the coronavirus which would only mean that the execution gets postponed for a few more weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
All great comments. Cats will beat Ga.
giphy.gif

The way we played against Tenn defensively we have a chance. Offensively they have no identity bad qb play and terrible WR issues. Last years offense is light years ahead of this years.

For sure, we laid an egg against Mizz, but the talent is here.
Get UP for this game!
We can beat Ga.
I agree with UKv and here is why:

-Stoops is the Streak Buster and UGA has beat UK 10 times in a row.
-The game is in Kentucky.
-UK will be pizzed and focused coming off its worst performance of the season.

The Missouri game had all the makings of the classic trap game:
-In Mizzou
-UK had beat the Tigers 5 straight times.
-UK was coming off an historic and emotional win at UT and plays a top 10 Bulldogs squad next week.

We may not beat Georgia because they are damn good but it will be closer than many think.

Last edited:
Kanye will win the presidential race. Just wait. You’ll see. Don’t ask me for details. Just wait until after the election. It’ll happen.

I see one possibly two more wins for this years team and it is not going to be against GA. I say possibly Vandy and SC. If we played like we did yesterday those 2 are not givens. I have never seen a more inept offense than what I saw yesterday, it was down right pathetic. I dont care who the QB is. We must have one the worst group of WR's in the nation if Ali continues to be our # 1 go to WR.

We have as much a chance of beating Georgia as you do trying to hookup with Jennifer Lawrence.
I said the same thing a week ago,said over sell fill the stadium and take the fine.Now I think go to work and save myself the heartache.
Its a win Coach Stoops has needed to justify his hard work,just wondering if Terry can get it done. Yesterday was a average UM team,although it was a road game it wasn't even competitive. We stunk it up and everyone smelt it.

remember our best game, probably UT, now think about Ga's worst probably UT also. what if both play the same as they did then, we would have a shot is that not true? Everyone just looking too short sighted maybe. If we had not even played a game this week most would be thinking we have a punchers chance against the dogs! the teams are the same as they were a week or two ago. If the Cats can get up off the mat and come out with an attitude, I think they have a chance. Don't care if I am the only one on here that thinks it, Lord willing I will be at the stadium Sat cheering hard for the big upset!! Go Cats!!!

ADVERTISEMENT