ADVERTISEMENT

We are all Jayhawks tonight

Tonight we have to be. KU isn’t the thorn that K and Duke have been to us lately. As much as I hate KU, it pails in comparison to my hatred for the blue devils

Reactions: catman111
KU doesn’t have a sure fire first round pick for me to root for them. I’m a elitist fan, whoever has the most exciting OAD or NBA talent is who I want to win until the title game. Since there are no more games after the title game I cheer for neither and hope for a good game

Cold day in hell before I root for any of these teams.

I wish these basketball multi-sexuals would just move over to their teams board and stay there...

KU doesn’t have a sure fire first round pick for me to root for them. I’m a elitist fan, whoever has the most exciting OAD or NBA talent is who I want to win until the title game. Since there are no more games after the title game I cheer for neither and hope for a good game

Their arms aren’t long enough?

Kansas has picked up 4 wins against us on the all time wins list. We're now 16 games ahead of them. They need to lose and let Nova take Duke out in the FF4.

a_projectile_vomiting_and_guy_jpg.jpg

anybody but dook

Experience vs talent. Kansas has good not great talent but a lot of experience. Duke has little experience besides Jack Tripper but better talent.

It’s really like choosing between herpes and AIDS. Neither choice is palatable but the answer is still obvious.

Go Kansas.

I can't even lie, I'm all in rooting for Kansas, at least for tonight.. Amazing that Self didn't use that foul though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT