ADVERTISEMENT

We are about to lose our home

Ripamaru

Junior
Sep 11, 2008
Screenshot-20240424-173130-Chrome.jpg

Fundraiser

Also check around local churches, they can help with food and clothing needs. Probably find some stuff for your child for his birthday as well. Contact your state, I’d guess you qualify for Medicaid to help your medical problems, and possible short term disability at the very least, especially with the effects of Covid. Don’t be afraid to exhaust all options. Again I will pray and Help anyway I can.

Sent you some loose change. What an awful situation. Everyday healthy is a gift, I don't always treat it that way but seeing other's plights are stark reminders. I know it isn't much but I hope it helps and you and your wife pull through and have smoother times ahead.

This is why @Fox2monk is a top 10 poster.
I know the pain of losing everything, lost in addiction and scraping my last change from the floor to get a burger. If it wasn’t for the help of others I’d have never gotten clean and my life straightened out. I’m always down to help those who need it for any reason I can. Stupidity, circumstance, or sickness.

I know the pain of losing everything, lost in addiction and scraping my last change from the floor to get a burger. If it wasn’t for the help of others I’d have never gotten clean and my life straightened out. I’m always down to help those who need it for any reason I can. Stupidity, circumstance, or sickness.
Absolutely man. I'm fortunate to be in a position to help, so I do when I can. Most people here who know me know that I am a Duke fan, but may not know that I am a transplant and live in KY and have a lot of friends and family here. I hate to see people suffer. Life is rarely fair.

It's funny how we all gather here to discuss UK basketball without giving much thought to others backgrounds. You openly sharing personal hardships was courageous and allowed me to have a personal connection with you.

It's funny how we all gather here to discuss UK basketball without giving much thought to others backgrounds. You openly sharing personal hardships was courageous and allowed me to have a personal connection with you.
BBN is crazy, but full of fine people. Love being a small part of it with you all.

I so admire your transparency.
Always remind yourself " Failing is inevitable, quitting is a choice.
God bless

We did it BBN ❤️ we may bicker on here but I certainly love the banter with all of you. Proud to be fans of the best tradition in sports with you ragtag lot. Made me proud to be a Cats fan with how quickly the goal was met. Huge thank you to the big donators too, what wonderful folks!

We did it BBN ❤️ we may bicker on here but I certainly love the banter with all of you. Proud to be fans of the best tradition in sports with you ragtag lot. Made me proud to be a Cats fan with how quickly the goal was met. Huge thank you to the big donators too, what wonderful folks!

Made me look, when last I looked two hours ago, it was I think 1100 or so... Just Wow. I am thankful...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT