ADVERTISEMENT

Watch Malik Monk in the Powerade Jam Fest tonight

Not sure why they had that girl shoot the NBA 3 and not Fox.
Was about to say the same thing, stupid decision. Although this Machine Gun Maggie girl drilled it. The girl on Fox's team that was shooting the 27 footer was just heaving the ball at the rim though.

Both our guards can shoot lights out but as I said earlier some will say they can't because they are scorers first but make no mistake Monk will have a few 6-9 3 pt shooting games for Uk as the kid just drills them easy once he gets over half court . Kid has unreal range.

Reactions: JC43
So far Fox, Monk, and Sasha look mature and carry themselves well. Looks like they are having fun and rooting each other on!

Briscoe looked like a better shooter than monk when he won the ball is life 3 point contest last spring and proclaimed himself the best three point shooter in the nation

Bridges had a lil trouble throwing those down

so is Ferguson - and he ran out of time

Looking forward to Bill's replay later. In the mean time if you have a moment skip to the 11 minute mark on the following video. Doesn't look like our Briscoe behind the arc. It has to be a mental thing with him. Too be fair though he didn't have the toughest competition in the contest.

I thought you just made that up... I was wrong.
Nope Briscoe is a decently good shooter who lost confidence . Monk is a great shooter whose numbers are skewed due to how much he shot for his team but he is the kinda guy who will have 7-10 games and 1-8 games kinda like Booker did as freshmen though Booker is a better shooter.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Nope Briscoe is a decently good shooter who lost confidence . Monk is a great shooter whose numbers are skewed due to how much he shot for his team but he is the kinda guy who will have 7-10 games and 1-8 games kinda like Booker did as freshmen though Booker is a better shooter.
daydreaming - hoping here -
but could you imagine if IB found his confidence in his shot?
wow

Reactions: UKDC80
wow
Briscoe is going to get his mid range jumper In check by next season, guaranteed. He will earn respect from defenses from it also. Watch.

wow
I expect him to if he comes back . Hell you could see him start to find it at the end . He made most of his free throws in the SEC and NCAA tourneys and looked to get his J more. Nothing was more annoying then people bashing him for shooting as that was something he did pretty well in HS. He just totally lost his confidence and I think it started with his free throw mess . Kid was like a 73% shooter for 4 years in HS.

Reactions: Bkocats and UKDC80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT