ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Monk

My Bam, Fox, and Monk autographed ball is going up every year. I thought Monk was a bust in the NBA or done. But once he got out of that rat pit in Charloette. He's exploded.

He was literally doing cocaine while he was in charlotte. Charlotte must have been pretty bad.

Wish Nick Richards would get out of charlotte too. The Suns supposedly had interest in him around the trade deadline.

My Bam, Fox, and Monk autographed ball is going up every year. I thought Monk was a bust in the NBA or done. But once he got out of that rat pit in Charloette. He's exploded.
All about getting to the right place. Going to the Lakers helped him get noticed and some PT. They were dumb not trying to sign him but he’s perfect in Sac Town. He’s like a Jamal Crawford now.

I agree but some games he will only get 20 minutes. He’s not selfish at all, I look at box scores all the time and he’s taken like 7 shots. Games like this show he should be launching.
That’s true. He also averages 5.5 assist per game . You normally don’t see that from the scoring spark off of the bench .

Reactions: Fox2monk
I wish they had another piece or two and could make deep playoff runs as it’s so fun to watch Fox and Monk.
They have a nice core, if they could Upgrade Harrison Barnes they will be really goods maybe one more player off the bench. Fox is an All Star(snubbed again), Sabonis(all star caliber), Keegan Murray, Monk, Harrison Barnes, JaVale McGee, Kevin Hueter, Trey Lyles, Davion Mitchell. They need one more close to all star level player to start, and upgrade their bench just a little bit to be a true contender.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
He did all that damage on the road in a game that was close the whole way too. Talk about clutch

They have a nice core, if they could Upgrade Harrison Barnes they will be really goods maybe one more player off the bench. Fox is an All Star(snubbed again), Sabonis(all star caliber), Keegan Murray, Monk, Harrison Barnes, JaVale McGee, Kevin Hueter, Trey Lyles, Davion Mitchell. They need one more close to all star level player to start, and upgrade their bench just a little bit to be a true contender.
Sabonis was a snub too. He leads the NBA in double doubles and triple doubles

Is he still laughing during losses? When he did that at UK, it was just more proof that these kids have one foot out the door the moment they walk in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT