ADVERTISEMENT

Washington to Kentucky

As talented as he is I didn’t realize he was this long.

Washington — a 6-foot-3 prospect with a 6-9 wingspan — pulled the trigger on a public commitment a tad sooner than his previously planned Saturday announcement by revealing his decision Wednesday night to play for the Cats.

Kentucky fans — along with Calipari — can now breathe a sigh of relief.

Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...cruiting/article251224074.html?#storylink=cpy

Well, it’s news and we’ve learned there are two forms under Calipari... I hope to Christ is the first version:

Good News: this prospect is by nature a team player and doesn’t have one eye on personal stats with the other eye on the G league

Bad News: middling prospect with the attitude of a top prospect who can’t wait to get the hell out of Lexington. In other words a total loss.

I wish I had more trust in the decision making process of a basketball coach who makes $10 million a year dropping turds like Brandon Boston on the fans.

Well, it’s news and we’ve learned there are two forms under Calipari... I hope to Christ is the first version:

Good News: this prospect is by nature a team player and doesn’t have one eye on personal stats with the other eye on the G league

Bad News: middling prospect with the attitude of a top prospect who can’t wait to get the hell out of Lexington. In other words a total loss.

I wish I had more trust in the decision making process of a basketball coach who makes $10 million a year dropping turds like Brandon Boston on the fans.
Quit trolling nicca.

Just watched his performances in the 3 pt contest. He seems to shoot best from the top of the key, then the wings. He was less successful from the corners, particularly the right corner. With him, Grady, Frederick and Allen, we should be one fo the better outside shooting teams in the SEC.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT