ADVERTISEMENT

Was thinking of going to the YUM Center Saturday

Louis_Skunt

Senior
Oct 4, 2013
Everyone always talks about how nice it is, and this UL team brings me so much joy that I dont think theres a better year to go.

Do i need to buy tickets or can i just walk in, sit anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: wcc31
From dust?
Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

visited their board today to read up on their general mood after the historic halftime score against VA.

They were saying lowers were $15 - parking at Yum center is more than the ticket now.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
It is definitely nice.

Unfortunately, like a lot of places, downtown is a shell of what it was before the government shut the state down in 2020 / the riots.

UL basketball being down for so long has of course made it worse.

I saw Stevie Wonder at the Yum Center.

Didn't fully understand fans holding up signs but you know, the music was good.

Nosebleed seats weren't horrible

Reactions: blubo
Everyone always talks about how nice it is, and this UL team brings me so much joy that I dont think theres a better year to go.

Do i need to buy tickets or can i just walk in, sit anywhere?
Is that where they are having the boat show?
I think you can walk into the players locker room and maybe play if you tell Kenny that you will try hard.
Also heard the Louisville police are issuing UL tickets along with their speeding ticket.

there were a handful of people in the media last night seeing the halftime score that posted on social media UL should do Kenny a favor and end this now.

they said fans were urging the players as they went into the locker room to have some pride and not give up.

I've been to a sporting event before where there were so few people that you could shout at the players and they'd make eye contact with you because they heard what you said. UL has to be like that now.

wouldn't it be wild if thousands of UK fans just started going to UL games to cheer them on because UL fans won't

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT